• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Ilumya is a complete dumpster fire

anonymous

Managers exiting less than a year into launch, 3-4 TM resignations every month. No fixes for HUB or managed care. Now Skyrizi. This is by all accounts a flat out dumpster fire of EPIC proportions.

<

Didn’t the ilumya reps have off for an entire year with full benefits and pay?

Sun quickly got that back by one draining of the bonus pool. TM's were sold a complete bill of goods and took a pay cut to come here (unknowingly). Ask any TM who isn't towing the company line, and they will tell you they were sold a bill of goods and they made a horrible mistake.

Didn’t the ilumya reps have off for an entire year with full benefits and pay?

Take a math class Sparky. It was 6 months. Training as per the industry standard. A 6 week delay due to the brain surgeons in Princeton fuck ups in product coding in the U.S.. Nobody was landscaping their yard. We all waited for the call to tell us we could go sell.

Take a math class Sparky. It was 6 months. Training as per the industry standard. A 6 week delay due to the brain surgeons in Princeton fuck ups in product coding in the U.S.. Nobody was landscaping their yard. We all waited for the call to tell us we could go sell.

The ones sitting around on their ass were the managers, FRM's and MSL's. The TM's were out trying to develop some sort of relationship with the derms without a product or sales piece, all the while trying to downplay any negative Sun opinions that most docs already had.

The ones sitting around on their ass were the managers, FRM's and MSL's. The TM's were out trying to develop some sort of relationship with the derms without a product or sales piece, all the while trying to downplay any negative Sun opinions that most docs already had.

That is the truth. I have never seen a sales group given such shitty support and then held liable for their non-performance. My FRM laughed about how easy her job was. My MSL told docs we were much less efficacious vs Stelara and Tremfya. My manager told the team to only use the PI when selling and discouraged teaming. We launched with zero coverage and took 8-10 weeks to get patients drug. These mother fuckers has the balls to tell us to it is our fault? Get ready for a steady stream of zero notice resignations.

That is the truth. I have never seen a sales group given such shitty support and then held liable for their non-performance. My FRM laughed about how easy her job was. My MSL told docs we were much less efficacious vs Stelara and Tremfya. My manager told the team to only use the PI when selling and discouraged teaming. We launched with zero coverage and took 8-10 weeks to get patients drug. These mother fuckers has the balls to tell us to it is our fault? Get ready for a steady stream of zero notice resignations.

I’m not even sure what BM actually does, but I can’t stand when she’s in my territory.

Just some thoughts...A medical benefit product with an AOB to a specialty pharmacy was never going to get turned around as a covered shipment in less than approx 20 days.. SPPs will always run a pharmacy benefit first even if there’s no coverage - it’s less risky Vs a medical AOB where the SPP needs to ensure they have a contract in place for reimbursement from the payer - dispensing product with the hope the payer pays up at some point in the future. Unmotivated docs that don’t want to pursue the dense PAs or double/triple step-edits. Dumping $18.5 million in DTC won’t help find the right patients that would benefit from a hcp-injectable Vs self-injectable.

I officially gave up today. I am through wasting my time and killing my credibility. I am going to stay at home at focus all my efforts on finding a new job like everyone else.

Just some thoughts...A medical benefit product with an AOB to a specialty pharmacy was never going to get turned around as a covered shipment in less than approx 20 days.. SPPs will always run a pharmacy benefit first even if there’s no coverage - it’s less risky Vs a medical AOB where the SPP needs to ensure they have a contract in place for reimbursement from the payer - dispensing product with the hope the payer pays up at some point in the future. Unmotivated docs that don’t want to pursue the dense PAs or double/triple step-edits. Dumping $18.5 million in DTC won’t help find the right patients that would benefit from a hcp-injectable Vs self-injectable.

Ilumya was a medical benefit that Sun tried to sell as a pharmacy benefit. Dumb. KF, FL & ST all knew better. This crew had been looking for sometime to leave. This confirms that the only use for Sun in the US market is to get promoted coming here and get promoted leaving out of Sun. Anyone doing laterals just ate a shit sandwich. And yes everyone feels betrayed for this BS con job of getting talent to come here.

If Ilumya is not doing well, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is not a good product. Sales teams drive product growth. Poor attitudes can slow things down. It is always a challenge to work when others have big expectations.

You should much rather feel comfortable working without expectations. Many are giving up on themselves. If you cannot promote the product, then it is time to move on. Others will happily take your place and it makes room for those who are willing to fight.