• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Ilumya Interview, TM Salary Range

I am a TM and I read posts and heard the warnings. But then I met with FL and believed every damn word. I blame myself for believing but I blame Sun for how much a epic failure Ilumya has been from day one A-Z. I blame Sun for keeping AG and how I have docs that refuse to write Ilumya based on their disdain for this company. There is not a G DAMN thing I can do with those docs so PS get off my ass!

Sorry for your luck you got PS! I’ve never been happier than that douche leaving as our manager. My job is better now without him and my doctors thought he was a complete tool. I really hate it the East region can’t get rid of this prick.

I am a newer hire on the biologic side. I’m not feeling the love for my manager already. I have decided to go through the training but I am going to keep looking for something better. I’m not going to update anything online search sites so nobody will be the wiser. Looks to me like I have plenty of company in the working unemployment category. I can’t imagine that anyone is working for these micro-managers. I was warned but I didn’t listen. I have not been impressed with anything here but a handful of areas that are also doing the same. Read this site postings and stay away!

By your posting time I see you must be in the West Area time zone. It is a process of elimination thing, you know? I mean don’t make it to easy for the weasels to pinpoint who is posting. It can only be a couple of positions unless you are a crazy late night owl on the east.