Ilumya bonus and mass exodus

Way more to come. I wonder what the TM turnover rate stands at now that we have one year under our belt?

But here’s the thing:
The company doesn’t care if you leave. There is a surplus of 3rd tier talent that they can hire from. C’mon, that’s the foundation of Sun throughout - I mean really, are there any rock stars in the house? Nah ...

Leaving in droves ? For ‘real’ Pharma jobs ?

Name the territories vacated in the past 60 days and where they went. Names not necessary.

I call BS. No real Pharma company hires Sunburned people.

One year turnover of just the Tildra TM's is well into double digits now. The MSL/FRM turnover has been even higher.

Sun reps in my territory trying to get their old jobs back that they quit to be at Sun. It's really
pathetic lol

Can never go back. As bad as it might be at SUN, going back to a position you left generally does not work. Whatever you left in the former job, resurfaces and bugs you even more. You joined the foreign legion, now accept the result.

Can never go back. As bad as it might be at SUN, going back to a position you left generally does not work. Whatever you left in the former job, resurfaces and bugs you even more. You joined the foreign legion, now accept the result.

Unfortunately I agree. The grass was greener, and now I’m #sunburned.

I really do believe that the longer we’re here, the more difficult it will be to explain our decision making abilities when interviewing. At the 12-18 month mark, it is plausible to say ‘ it wasn’t what I thought I’d be’. After that, I’m told ‘it’s on you, you’re part of the problem [at Sun].

Unfortunately I agree. The grass was greener, and now I’m #sunburned.

I really do believe that the longer we’re here, the more difficult it will be to explain our decision making abilities when interviewing. At the 12-18 month mark, it is plausible to say ‘ it wasn’t what I thought I’d be’. After that, I’m told ‘it’s on you, you’re part of the problem [at Sun].

Mass exodus would imply a company would want to hire someone who worked at Sun.

That’s a problem.

I wouldn’t say bottom feeders. There truly is talent on the Tildra side. Sun did hire semi and fully desperate people including me. We all hoped for more. Most of us went to this site before and saw minimal grumbling. That was nothing like today’s gruff. Truly we can only blame ourselves. Make the most of it.

I am on this team and I am far from a bottom feeder. There is a lot of solid talent on this team and good people that don’t deserve the name calling. You have no idea unless you are on this team what we were told and sold to join this team. We all wanted to be part of developing biologics division and do a good thing here. I agree with the previous post that most of us did come on here but the griping was not near level it is now. So we now have to deal with fact we were sold a line of BS but we all have families and our reputations here so go take your juvenile and ugly comments and you worry about you dear!

I am on this team and I am far from a bottom feeder. There is a lot of solid talent on this team and good people that don’t deserve the name calling. You have no idea unless you are on this team what we were told and sold to join this team. We all wanted to be part of developing biologics division and do a good thing here. I agree with the previous post that most of us did come on here but the griping was not near level it is now. So we now have to deal with fact we were sold a line of BS but we all have families and our reputations here so go take your juvenile and ugly comments and you worry about you dear!

Management at a pharma company lied and made false statements? Shocker! Just move on from these ass clowns running Tildra. F-them just like they F'd you.