• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

ILD Market Expansion positions

Doesn't help with COVID restricting our access to offices. I mean if I wear a mask, why not let me in! I haven't heard of any of our reps even having COVID, have you? I just don't understand the big deal. These patients need us to get the word out. I wish we had more access...

Doesn't help with COVID restricting our access to offices. I mean if I wear a mask, why not let me in! I haven't heard of any of our reps even having COVID, have you? I just don't understand the big deal. These patients need us to get the word out. I wish we had more access...

Hey jackwagon... Immunocompromised patients are terrified. Get a clue.

my other Pharma friends who I've known for years are actually getting great quality time with zoom meetings and virtual lunches. They can do a phone call, zoom, FaceTime, veeva etc. Anyway the HCP wants to roll. One rep said they feel like their one on one is actually BETTER than pre Covid?