Ignore the Lincare Idiot

anonymous

Look we are all going through a lot at BI right now with the the transformation. To make matters worse, there is some JACK ASS from Lincare coming on OUR SITE trying to provoke us. Let's show this ASS CLOWN that he/she isn't worth our time and stop responding to his/her posts. Karma will eventually bite that jerk in the ass. They will no doubt respond to this post but just ignore them. Don't bother to engage in a debate. They are not worthy of our time.

Good luck to everyone. I wish only the best for you and your families.
God Bless you all.

<

Look we are all going through a lot at BI right now with the the transformation. To make matters worse, there is some JACK ASS from Lincare coming on OUR SITE trying to provoke us. Let's show this ASS CLOWN that he/she isn't worth our time and stop responding to his/her posts. Karma will eventually bite that jerk in the ass. They will no doubt respond to this post but just ignore them. Don't bother to engage in a debate. They are not worthy of our time.

Good luck to everyone. I wish only the best for you and your families.
God Bless you all.

You pretend to be religious yet put others down. You are a stuck up prick just like the bi rep that was in my territory. Good luck flipping burgers you will soon find out you have no real skills loser.

It probably is a GSk person just trying to get to us. Who ever they are they lack a soul. Just ignore them and do not feed into their weird dark hole of nothingness!

This "Lincare" rep is a perfect definition of "bully". I am sure he is a fine and shining example to his kids (or his future children). He must have missed the lesson in school regarding "maturity and professionalism".

Karma is a bitch.

On the other hand, good luck to all my fellow BI employees. This is some tough shit going down but in the end we will move on, preserve, and find something even better.