Good Bye Stiolto dude and Lincare fool

Haha. I think you are conflating how to reverse out warf with a drug irreversibly binding to a blood factor. I see, you are playing fast and loose with your information now. Can't wait to meet you in the field with your sizable knowledge of hemostasis and anti-coagulation. I pray you are in my territory monkeying around with your knowledge.

If I was in your territory you would know it. I have signed up over 3000 patients on mdinr in the past 4 years. I have grossed over $200,000 in commissions which isn't even my third largest product line off this service alone. Bring it. Reality is though the bi rep in my territory is non existant.

If I was in your territory you would know it. I have signed up over 3000 patients on mdinr in the past 4 years. I have grossed over $200,000 in commissions which isn't even my third largest product line off this service alone. Bring it. Reality is though the bi rep in my territory is non existant.

okay. I really believe you.

And you're still a dme rep at the end of the day. Stay out of our way little dme man. You're a nuisance.

And you're still a dme rep at the end of the day. Stay out of our way little dme man. You're a nuisance.

The nuisance is the cheerleader anticoag reps. "Hi doctor will you consider using pradaxa? Just sign here and I can get you free samples, here have some muffins" you idiots actually get paid to make these calls. No wonder bi is Losing and laying off.