• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

If you are considering Sun for a job

Perhaps I was there after the SVP.
I can attest to there being one of those cloth towel machines (think US gas stations, circa 1965) in the men’s room. I went to pull the material down to get a ‘fresh section’ but to no avail. That’s all there was.

No, it wasn’t blue, it was kinda brown from so many people trying to get it to roll to a new section.

I guess the reluctant billionaire is reluctant to care about employee hygiene.
I got the visual

just know it’s only a short term stay to hold you over till something else comes sling.
But know that it’s also a blemish on your resume.

I suppose Sun will get more applicants after Best Buy thins the herd after Christmas.
Small appliances or Ilumya? Eh, it’s all the same.
For me, I felt Sun was totally not in line with my principles. There are lots of examples, and you don’t have to look too hard.

For me, I felt Sun was totally not in line with my principles. There are lots of examples, and you don’t have to look too hard.
It’s a sloppy company at best.
The strategy, structure an resources just aren’t there. A lot of things are just missed.
If you’re accustomed to things bring buttoned up, this place will drive you nuts.
And we haven’t even touched on ethics.

The strategy, structure an resources just aren’t there. A lot of things are just missed.
If you’re accustomed to things bring buttoned up, this place will drive you nuts.
It’s all about driving volume while extracting cost at every step from API to rent on the office. The problem with that is at some point there’s nothing left to extract.

It’s a cluster f…k. Lack of leadership. Senior Leadership all rejects from other Pharma Companies.

just know it’s only a short term stay to hold you over till something else comes sling.
But know that it’s also a blemish on your resume.

I suppose Sun will get more applicants after Best Buy thins the herd after Christmas.
Small appliances or Ilumya? Eh, it’s all the same.

Welcome to the shit show. For those interviewing, as why the opening and how much turnover. Then find the ex employees on LinkedIn and ask them. These fuckers fabricate facts constantly.

Welcome to the shit show. For those interviewing, as why the opening and how much turnover. Then find the ex employees on LinkedIn and ask them. These fuckers fabricate facts constantly.
To that point, I know first-hand of some more senior people who avoided interviews because they couldn’t look people in the eye and tell them Sun was a good or even decent place to work.
Those people are long gone. And so yeah, the ones that remain will sell you a bag of - - - -

To that point, I know first-hand of some more senior people who avoided interviews because they couldn’t look people in the eye and tell them Sun was a good or even decent place to work.
Those people are long gone. And so yeah, the ones that remain will sell you a bag of - - - -
True, I was there then and saw it happen in derm/biol and opth

Take the unemployment bucks and bypass this place.