IDCS's are Screwed

anonymous

I think the interviews for IDCS's in many areas was just a formality. If a position had only one IDCS they are probably ok. But for those areas where DCS's, IDCS's or Corporate people were displaced looks like the DCS's are winning. Poor IDCS's the company has been mistreating you since all this started. You never had a chance

<

Not really if you look at it from another perspective. While being laid off, I found a position at a different company (much smaller) that pays me 10k more on my base, 5 weeks vacation, same bonus/benefits as Novo, and are making me whole on my LTI (16k). I'm taking the severance ($40k) and start my new job on 12/1. I won't have to worry about layoffs in the short term like Novo employees will....

So I am plus $66k.....screwed? Not exactly.

Not really if you look at it from another perspective. While being laid off, I found a position at a different company (much smaller) that pays me 10k more on my base, 5 weeks vacation, same bonus/benefits as Novo, and are making me whole on my LTI (16k). I'm taking the severance ($40k) and start my new job on 12/1. I won't have to worry about layoffs in the short term like Novo employees will....

So you came back to our board to share this "news"? I don't think so.

Ignore that other ass**le... Congratulations to you! Very happy that you found something better!

So you came back to our board to share this "news"? I don't think so.
Actually yes I did come back to share this news. There is life after Novo and if you play it right this can be very profitable. I actually don't care if you believe me but wanted to let everyone know that getting laid isn't the end of the world....Good luck to everyone that was laid off..

Was SKAD you boss?
U still have access
For now.

SKAD does not. DE doesn't count.

Since (unless you post it on LinkedIn), we have no way of knowing who you are, why not post the name of this company that is willing to pay former I's that kind of money? Color me skeptical since in most companies, it is well known that hospital-based pharma reps very poor to no access in major teaching hospitals.

Actually yes I did come back to share this news. There is life after Novo and if you play it right this can be very profitable. I actually don't care if you believe me but wanted to let everyone know that getting laid isn't the end of the world....Good luck to everyone that was laid off..

I agree, "getting laid isn't the end of the world"..............

I think the interviews for IDCS's in many areas was just a formality. If a position had only one IDCS they are probably ok. But for those areas where DCS's, IDCS's or Corporate people were displaced looks like the DCS's are winning. Poor IDCS's the company has been mistreating you since all this started. You never had a chance

Not true...... I know 6 IDCS reps that interviewed and were offered jobs for EDCS, HSDCS, & DCS positions.