IC payout for T2

anonymous

I've heard from another rep that payouts were moved to September from August. I'm not buying the reason why. Not cool Lundbeck, treat and pay your employees better and you would have no worries.

Our offer letters states that our bonuses are paid approximately 6 weeks after the end of each trimester. File a wage claim with your state if you are not paid on time.

Did you hear this from an ASM or rep that we aren’t getting paid until September and what division are you referring to?
We received an email that you needed a secret decoder ring to understand. Zero transparency. They haven’t been told us what week in September but we were told 3 or 4th week. I’m absolutely disgusted. I guess we’ll just get paid when they feel like it.

We received an email that you needed a secret decoder ring to understand. Zero transparency. They haven’t been told us what week in September but we were told 3 or 4th week. I’m absolutely disgusted. I guess we’ll just get paid when they feel like it.
Just ridiculous. We already get paid the bonus every 4 months. Now we are basically waiting half a year for this one. Every pharma job I had before Lundbeck was quarterly so every 3 months a bonus was paid out.