• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I understand worse place for insight but....

You must realize that this is quite possibly the worst possible place to find answers to ANY questions, right? There are about 10 people on each board who do nothing but bitch and complain and scream conspiracy theory. Celgene is a fantastic company and if you are fortunate enough to have the chance to work for them you will make a great deal of money and sell unbelievably reputable products.

Go ahead and begin the bashing.

You must realize that this is quite possibly the worst possible place to find answers to ANY questions, right? There are about 10 people on each board who do nothing but bitch and complain and scream conspiracy theory. Celgene is a fantastic company and if you are fortunate enough to have the chance to work for them you will make a great deal of money and sell unbelievably reputable products.

Go ahead and begin the bashing.

I'm waiting anxiously for the opportunity!

There's a big opportunity to milk my swollen yam sack and splash my goo all over your face

Man, you must be miserable. Get a hobby or get some professional help. For real. Think about where your life has come if you are posting this kind of stuff on an anonymous board to someone you don't even know. I think you would have to admit it is pretty pathetic.

Man, you must be miserable. Get a hobby or get some professional help. For real. Think about where your life has come if you are posting this kind of stuff on an anonymous board to someone you don't even know. I think you would have to admit it is pretty pathetic.

are you kidding dude, this guy is hilarious! I love his posts, funny as hell