• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

I personally know 7 Takeda reps with covid

anonymous

Whether you believe the vaccine shots
worked or not, everyone here was forced to take it. I know 7 people who have covid in my division and have heard of a lot more. Now we will continue to have meetings regardless of the surge. Tell me again why Takeda mandated we all be vaccinated or lose our jobs?

<

worked or not, everyone here was forced to take it. I know 7 people who have covid in my division and have heard of a lot more. Now we will continue to have meetings regardless of the surge. Tell me again why Takeda mandated we all be vaccinated or lose our jobs?
So of those 7 you personally know or the "whole lot more you heard of", are they still alive or have they died with a tube stuck in their neck? If its the latter, then there's your answer Karen!!!

You know 7 with C-19. I know more than that with STDs picked up at meetings. Takeda is a petri dish of microbial stew. Mix it all together and we will have the immunity of Superman.

I know a guy.....who knows a guy.

So of those 7 you personally know or the "whole lot more you heard of", are they still alive or have they died with a tube stuck in their neck? If its the latter, then there's your answer Karen!!!

It’s not takedas job to force me to take something that may marginally help me survive if I get a disease. Does Takeda say it’s employees can’t own motorcycles b/c they have a significantly greater chance of dying? Why people still can’t admit these vaccines don’t stop the spread is brainwashed bullshit.

It’s not takedas job to force me to take something that may marginally help me survive if I get a disease. Does Takeda say it’s employees can’t own motorcycles b/c they have a significantly greater chance of dying? Why people still can’t admit these vaccines don’t stop the spread is brainwashed bullshit.

no, but they do require you to wear a seatbelt in the company car. The vaccines do slow the spread, and decrease symptoms and hospitalizations. Over 90% of those hospitalized due to COVID are unvaccinated. A self insured company, and society, has reason to be concerned about the costs of COVID, not just the 900,000 Americans that have died from it.

no, but they do require you to wear a seatbelt in the company car. The vaccines do slow the spread, and decrease symptoms and hospitalizations. Over 90% of those hospitalized due to COVID are unvaccinated. A self insured company, and society, has reason to be concerned about the costs of COVID, not just the 900,000 Americans that have died from it.
Turn off CNN you fool

Stfu! Is this from the same person that said 100000 children are on ventilators. You idiot.