I NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST 150k. ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY MEDICAL SALES OR DEVICE OPENINGS?

Re: I NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST 150k. ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY MEDICAL SALES OR DEVICE OPENING

Well that makes you a loser as well. No doubt these positions are not the best. In fact they are not good at all. The pay does suck, the moral is rock bottom, and most of the reps I work with are the bottom scrapers. But it is a part time deal until I am able to get a high paying real gig. Sucks for all of us.

What's a "real gig?" Another pharma company? Is that "real?" This entire industry is just fucking pathetic. I hope that you do not think that working for a big pharma company will change that fact.

Re: I NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST 150k. ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY MEDICAL SALES OR DEVICE OPENING

I have tried to get into a Device company for over a year. The fact that I am a contract worker has made it go from very unlikely to impossible. No one takes me serious. In fact, most of these interviews are over before they start. They always tell me, they are only considering "the most qualified, experienced, and talented individual". One even told me I did not meet any of the criteria and he suggested I continue a dead end cycle in Contract. I was pissed.

I have tried to get into a Device company for over a year. The fact that I am a contract worker has made it go from very unlikely to impossible. No one takes me serious. In fact, most of these interviews are over before they start. They always tell me, they are only considering "the most qualified, experienced, and talented individual". One even told me I did not meet any of the criteria and he suggested I continue a dead end cycle in Contract. I was pissed.

Whatever, you post this same rant word-for-word anywhere you can.

Maybe you should quit trying to get into Device or Med. Sales. It obviously is out of the picture for most of us. I quit trying 6 months ago. I have adjusted my living standard to the shit standard this part time gig pays. No future.

From contract to a device position? I have some beach front property to sell you in Alaska.

In this economy do you really think for a second we are even going to get an interview? Not one company would even consider a CSO for a second. Our reputation is the bottom scum. It sucks, but it's how we are seen by all the others.

In this economy do you really think for a second we are even going to get an interview? Not one company would even consider a CSO for a second. Our reputation is the bottom scum. It sucks, but it's how we are seen by all the others.

!

A contract rep getting a position in device would never happen. I have applied to over 100 postings and dont even get a phone call. Nothing. I am sol. we all are.