• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

I make almost 400k per year

You are a liar. By the time the company created the figures for your first W2 they would have found out about your additional income and inquired about it. How do you think they do background checks on people. There is zero chance that your story is true.

it can be done, I know someone who did this ( not w AZ) for well over a year. If you have another job when you get hired here, they will know you have income coming in from the "old job" that you simply never leave, but the company doesn't see if it ever cuts off.

AZ is a corrupt company in a corrupt industry. Why would you expect to see anything better from the people who work here? We all have 6 figure jobs, and as far as I can tell we don’t really do anything. My boss is a joke, and her boss is one of the dumbest people I know. We stand around in hallways and sample closets waiting for someone to sign for samples, and we spend ridiculous money to feed people so they’ll allow us the privilege to stand around waiting for their signature. It’s all just part of the same scam.
It’s hard to pretend you’re a good role model for your children when you work for a drug company. When money is your biggest motivator, you know you’re pretty empty inside.

AZ is a corrupt company in a corrupt industry. Why would you expect to see anything better from the people who work here? We all have 6 figure jobs, and as far as I can tell we don’t really do anything. My boss is a joke, and her boss is one of the dumbest people I know. We stand around in hallways and sample closets waiting for someone to sign for samples, and we spend ridiculous money to feed people so they’ll allow us the privilege to stand around waiting for their signature. It’s all just part of the same scam.

You are a worthless piece of_______. YOU know the word
We all make "Choices" in life. You NO like-ee....quit-ee. If I worked for a company I did not like I would get another job, and unlike you I have a lot of contacts and could get one quickly.. Life is to short to act like a Big Crying Baby Like you!

i got this idea from a rep years ago where he was double dipping until he got caught and fired. He was not very smart but i never forgot what he did. I am going to admit that i am triple dipping. I work at AZ full time with benefits. I also work for another pharma company and a medical diagnostic company. My combined base salaries exceed $345k and I’m very careful.

I only work the AZ job 1 day per week and fake the rest of the calls. The smaller pharma I work 1 1/2 day and the diagnostic company the rest simply because it’s harder to hide. My numbers are great in all 3. Only downside is I have to store 3 company cars and meetings (gotta be creative). This is my 4th year doing this and the only people who know are my wife, my accountant and of course the IRS who could care less as long as I pay my taxes. Which I do.

Want to know the easy way to double dip? You work as an independent 1099 dental rep and in Pharma at the same time. Been doing it going on 15 years. No cross over of docs. No field rides with dental gig since I’m 1099. No meetings, etc. I work 1/2 day Pharma getting sigs. Other 1/2 dental in the same area. Sweet!!!

Ain’t this the truth.