I&I- Xeljanz gone, Derm & BS 30%

I think every part of the business will be affected by this. But if you are at Pfizer right now, logic would tell you to be

1. where there are products in the pipeline, especially in Ph 2, Ph 3 and registration.
“25 in 5”

2. where the R&D $$$ are being allocated.
Those places are
Medical Derm
Oncology
Rare Disease

3. where there are large markets for those products and business units
SE United States
Texas
Florida
Maybe California just not sure about the craziness there.

4. xfactor - where there are not a lot of institutions but more brick and mortar HCP accounts.

Just an observation

I’ve worked with Kams and FMDs etc. Good people but they don’t sell ... they tell. And when u have said competition with their foot on your neck I just don’t see them fighting it out like it has to be done in order to win in the market. Just saying.
Cant sell anymore anyway. That was point of Navigator to see if sales went down w that type of model and it did not-- actually sales went up slightly.
Bottom line, saving 100million a year by cutting reps these last couple yrs of LOE--- thats lot of $$$ saved and more than some products generate in a year.

Cant sell anymore anyway. That was point of Navigator to see if sales went down w that type of model and it did not-- actually sales went up slightly.
Bottom line, saving 100million a year by cutting reps these last couple yrs of LOE--- thats lot of $$$ saved and more than some products generate in a year.
True, Navigator showed Albert & Frank that sales will keep growing same rate & trajectory with part time stay at home virtual reps as full time live reps. Now with Reorg #8 since 2005, they will not have $150k reps as PT virtual reps ....
Its the sign of the times if you do not have a technical product

We have no idea what the results of the pilot were. There has never been mention of it.
Einstein, just read the last few Q earnings report! Sales we slightly higher while ALL reps were basically at home virtually.
So the Covid experience that turned into an 18 month pilot trumps any Navigator pilot as sales were slightly up w key products including Xeljanz with profits in those divisions higher with less overhead expense having reps at home doing HGTV home improvements!
Enough said!
(If you cant figure out the next Corp move from this simple 18month financial outcome then you need to be fired)

And this is Rare Disease, Vaccines, Oncology
Bye bye IM, I&I (your products are non clinical for most part outside explaining the CV events. Your products can be sold by Contract Reps or Virtual Reps or even a re-implemented Pfizer Part Time Salesforce like we had w the Vista division for years---- only half salary but full insurance)