• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I hate working for BI

hsbs? all the hsbs's in my area have no access. Again, all the health systems in my area are shut down, no rep rules enacted, no samples, no lunches. HSBS will be the first to go.

So when you don't sample, no access, no lunches. how do we keep these individuals accountable?

hsbs? all the hsbs's in my area have no access. Again, all the health systems in my area are shut down, no rep rules enacted, no samples, no lunches. HSBS will be the first to go.

So when you don't sample, no access, no lunches. how do we keep these individuals accountable?
HSBS can develop superior relationships, so we can gain access. Don't worry about us. The reps and their managers are the ones that are going to get axed.

Superior relationships??? What planet are you living on? Again, the health systems that these individuals call on have rules and formularies. Which consists of the following:

- our drugs are not on the formulary
- no reps allowed. Period
- no lunches. Period
- no samples. Period
- no access, locked down. Pushed down from a corporate level from these health systems

Now again, you may the relationship whisperer but those are corporate rules of the health system. Hsbs will be the first to go. When no scripts come from your accounts and the company can't account for your activity what do you think happens then??

Superior relationships??? What planet are you living on? Again, the health systems that these individuals call on have rules and formularies. Which consists of the following:

- no lunches. Period
- no samples. Period
- no access, locked down. Pushed down from a corporate level from these health systems

Now again, you may the relationship whisperer but those are corporate rules of the health system. Hsbs will be the first to go. When no scripts come from your accounts and the company can't account for your activity what do you think happens then??

- no lunches. Period
- no samples. Period

Exactly. No reps allowed. Meaning? "Bye Bye, Reps!!" Let the HSBS work with these accounts as you run around dumping samples in the few offices that still receive them.

Awesome! Let us know how those relationships are going with your new Primary Care targets! Dumb ass, don't let your resume get dusty!

You make no sense. My hsbs counter part calls on primary care targets as well associated with health system accounts, your point?..Only difference is in those health systems accounts the HSBS is assigned are locked down, no rep access, no samples, no lunches, no nothings. So what does this person do all day? They think talking to the only nurse that will walk out to the waiting room to speak with them is going to move business haha. point is party is over.

My resume certainly isn't dusty and I want to keep it that way. go back to page 1 and read the title "I hate working for BI" clearly you love it here. You can have it all, hsbs accounts the primary care targets whatever. have it. jokes on you. in fact were all laughing at you and you think you won the prize! LOL

You make no sense. My hsbs counter part calls on primary care targets as well associated with health system accounts, your point?..Only difference is in those health systems accounts the HSBS is assigned are locked down, no rep access, no samples, no lunches, no nothings. So what does this person do all day? They think talking to the only nurse that will walk out to the waiting room to speak with them is going to move business haha. point is party is over.

My resume certainly isn't dusty and I want to keep it that way. go back to page 1 and read the title "I hate working for BI" clearly you love it here. You can have it all, hsbs accounts the primary care targets whatever. have it. jokes on you. in fact were all laughing at you and you think you won the prize! LOL

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
I try very hard every day not to be a hater. You are correct, it is its own form of suffering. It it not my nature, and eats away at me. This is why I ask myself daily what is the best decision . Stay, and hope it gets better, or continue a search for other oportunities. I once loved this company and my position. I pray for the wisdom and strength to do what is best for me and my family.

The difference between love and hate? There isn't any because at least there is interest. Indifference is the opposite of love. I was with the organization longer than most. I stayed only because I had to feed my family. My advice to you is get out while the getting is good. If you find yourself looking for a role outside the organization when there aren't any jobs, it is even tougher. What you knew at BIPI is now gone forever. Time to forge new relationships and thrive in a healthier culture outside of what you have known.

I try very hard every day not to be a hater. You are correct, it is its own form of suffering. It it not my nature, and eats away at me. This is why I ask myself daily what is the best decision . Stay, and hope it gets better, or continue a search for other oportunities. I once loved this company and my position. I pray for the wisdom and strength to do what is best for me and my family.

So certain are you. Always with you what cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?