• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

I HATE NOVARTIS EYE CARE !

Holy crap. Above poster, you're an idiot. A lot of BS on this topic. Definitely an Oyster Point troll on here, I can hear them speaking just from their typed word. Be careful, people jump on here to F with your morale. Don't let them. X is a damn good drug. Don't listen to the crap! If you can't sell, you should move on. In this environment where companies can still pay off KOL's as they have for a longtime, it makes our jobs even more difficult. Allergan, OP etc are all paying lots of $ to their 'consultants' to buy business. I wish we could, but we can't, so we're disadvantaged. And, Allergan are dirty whores! My x-Shire counterpart explained to me what the OP leadership did to the Shire people; scumbags. But, the majority of leadership don't give a shit about us, they are self preserving a-holes.

The one thing that is accurate is that eyecare leadership is completely ineffective, unloved, un-respected and inept. Sam's inner circle of clones are moving on. I hope he's gone soon too. All the RD's are robots. Heard the new NE one is slickly disguised as a trusted, team player but is only out for numero uno. Most ABL's are dead from the neck up and anyone worth anything are probably mentally checked out. Novartis never has understood the eye space. They buy companies and products, then immediately start to F*K the products potential, then buy another. Repeat. Comes down to culture. Something they know is missing but have no idea how to create. That's why Glint repeatedly sucks. I'm a nobody here. Been here a while and I'm just working as best I can, collecting a paycheck and trying to avoid being held accountable for things beyond my control.

Stay positive! You could work for a lot worse companies. like Oyster Pt, Sun, Kala or any of the other bottom feeders. Try not to be a dick on these threads. It helps no one.

Explain this ; My x-Shire counterpart explained to me what the OP leadership did to the Shire people; scumbags.

From the previous poster's info, that's what you want to know? Proves you're a Shire/OP troll. Focus on launching your up the nose med. Good luck with that. Spend more time being positive. Your life must suck. Tough to even find a legacy Shire rep here at Novartis anymore. Shire did a good job of knowingly throwing them to the wolves. Novartis did the same thing to their people, but what has been explained to me, leaders at Shire were deceitful. You'll come back to me with your ridiculous point of view and say thats business. Maybe so.

From the previous poster's info, that's what you want to know? Proves you're a Shire/OP troll. Focus on launching your up the nose med. Good luck with that. Spend more time being positive. Your life must suck. Tough to even find a legacy Shire rep here at Novartis anymore. Shire did a good job of knowingly throwing them to the wolves. Novartis did the same thing to their people, but what has been explained to me, leaders at Shire were deceitful. You'll come back to me with your ridiculous point of view and say thats business. Maybe so.

mug they threw their people to the wolves and we did too who’s left? You can’t hide with that rationale.

if you have to try to routinely find the positive that’s a pretty good indication that you are just trying to find sunshine where there is none.

pharma is an illusion anymore. They may pay great but nothing lasts. If you do the math including unemployment it’s nothing more than a worthless proposition and a dead end road since most companies consider pharma a negative.