I got caught fabricating my sales calls

Milky III

Afforestation not less than 25 years but not more than 36 years of giving them what they want I pinged on the compliance radar and well, you see, you know…. Got the manager too and 4 others.

It’s morning at PFE, keep a file or as I’ve called it my life insurance policy!!!

<

How?

Well you see compliance will triangulate gas receipts time stamped with mileage and time stamped call reports to come up with a reasonable plausible verification versus a rationale/deniability algorithm.
it’s to forecast the likelihood of said sales calls truly existed
also
PFE compliance officers routinely call offices send signature sample verification request forms and pays office staff in very high decile no see accounts to audit activity of sales reps at Pfizer. Office staff simply logs into a site provider ID number and fill out the Pfizer audit report on sales representative activities and get paid per diem.

it’s all over now

Your friend Milky III

How were you caught?

Sheeeit Man it’s way more than that ! Dude I know a guy who got fired because Pfizer paid his wife to document when he left the house ! Come on man, you must know about the satellite tracking program that uses facial recognition to identify “who” leaves top decile offices - if you not on camera - you fired ! Besides the geotracking device that was implanted during training gives your real time location.

How?

Well you see compliance will triangulate gas receipts time stamped with mileage and time stamped call reports to come up with a reasonable plausible verification versus a rationale/deniability algorithm.
it’s to forecast the likelihood of said sales calls truly existed
also
PFE compliance officers routinely call offices send signature sample verification request forms and pays office staff in very high decile no see accounts to audit activity of sales reps at Pfizer. Office staff simply logs into a site provider ID number and fill out the Pfizer audit report on sales representative activities and get paid per diem.

it’s all over now

Your friend Milky III
BS