I Currently work for THIS company

Anonymous

I'll trade with anyone. Anyone, please come and trade jobs with me. You work at the worst big Pharma company ---I will trade Today. Ill even pay you a sign-on bonus right out of my pocket. You will just love it over here, especially in the new low stress HCV division.

I will be joining you as of Monday, its a little scary but I have no choice here.
Remember, Gilead has to make it's $11 billion back. You will have 2 drugs launching around the same time as you and a few others coming next year. All of those drugs want a piece of the pie ... and when Gilead realizes they can't make the money they thought they could or insurance doesn't cover the drug because it's expensive, then WATCH OUT micromanaging your calls, programs, details, life will be HELL and you will be drained of every ounce of energy you have left. Then you launch 5885 and the market place if full of new Hepatitis C drugs and even less money to be made. The writing is on the wall. Hepatitis C doesn't matter anymore.

But this is Gilead. We are kind to our employees. Just look how we are starting everyone out. We are starting everyone with a very generous base salary (because we can and because we care) and we are never known for strong arming our reps when they don't meet our expectations. Welcome to Gilead.