company car

Manager here. This isn’t for your family. It’s a business car. If you don’t like it leave. There are 100 people in line for tour job you spoiled brat.

Don't get carried away with yourself. Being a manager in pharma is no big deal. Probably means you could not sell so became adapt at ass-kissing. Reps need decent cars for safety and feeling of well being. Unlike you, we don't get to hang out in our pajama bottoms all day.

Don't get carried away with yourself. Being a manager in pharma is no big deal. Probably means you could not sell so became adapt at ass-kissing. Reps need decent cars for safety and feeling of well being. Unlike you, we don't get to hang out in our pajama bottoms all day.
Oh... fuck off minion, yours truly, manager

The car is part of the incentive package that brings you to an organization, always love the jerks that think you should never ask the question about cars. You pay for personal use so yes it is for more than hauling around crates full of sales aids and get you from A to B, otherwise we would be in Sentras, or any of a dozen other 35 mile per gallon cars. You can talk shit all you want and call me whatever, you’re wasting your time toolbag, and the manager selections are frankly not that much better but they are better than the 4 cylinder turds we get to choose from, if you get a choice at all, because you may get whatever used piece of crap is in the fleet.

Very disappointing. Clearly these decisions are made by people that don't spend 75% of their time in the car. It says a whole lot with all of the choices managers and directors are given then they give the reps terrible choices one of which costs an extra $4K. The Outback is very small so if you've got a family forget it. The Rogue seems decent but the pick up was awful when I test drove it which concerns me. At the same time I don't want spend $4K out of pocket. What about giving those of that actually drive every day some of the manager choices???
Simple solution. Become a manager, bitch.

Genentech offer bmw mini nay be we should put that in as a recommendation.

you do realize executives don’t choose cars. It’s all done by fleet or sales analytics, which take roi into account and generally what industry does.

Imagine being so pompous rolling up to an fqhc in a bmw? Gilead offers well above what industry does.