• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

I Changed My Mind

Anonymous

Lots of reasons but the biggest one is just a lack of trust. I just don't trust any of them. Case closed. I am saying no on Monday. My KOLs already know my decision. They agree.

do u want the truth? its because I know that I only have about 1-2 years left selling what im selling and that moving to another division within my company is difficult. one thread mentioned lies. that is so true. there have been many. then came the insulting base 9hey u guys r poor right?) then came jg and his lies. I just cant bring my family through this again. it was too much the first time at amgen. never again.

Gilead does have a bad reputation; I've had numerous colleagues say they heard about an opening but then had 20 others yell "don't"! that's all you need to hear; reps know best what a work environment is like; I think it pays well and great benefits; it stops there; I have the biggest micro-manager ever; it obstructs selling because you need time off to regain your strength after being beat down.
You made the right decision!