• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

I Changed My Mind because SOMETHING FISHY HERE!!!

I Changed My Mind because SOMETHING FISHY HERE, but I didn't get my final offer yet, but when I do I know that it will be a low ball offer, because they really don't care about the hired help around here anyway. We pretend that you are really special with 3 interviews. The elite of the elite. Ya, that's why they farmed out the "search" to about 50 Recruiting firms with a first come first served attitude. Most found "us" on Linked-in. Its because they really care about us..."the elite of the elite" Anyway, they are going to need a few scapegoats or 120 of them once sales don't quite meet "expectations". The elite of the elite (many without any HCV experience due to the lack of decent Packages offered) will be ready to take MGNT's bullets for them.

the minute you sign on be prepared to be under constant threat for not hitting quota - unless - you are a master butt kisser and can immediately find a butt to kiss.