Hybrid Working Model - Threatening People To Force It - F*CK YOU

Now would be the time to develop a "disability" of some sort that prevents your return to the office. It would need to be embarrassing, of course, so that you can brush off most questions. To really sell it, consider wetting your pants while working in the open floor plan.

Now would be the time to develop a "disability" of some sort that prevents your return to the office. It would need to be embarrassing, of course, so that you can brush off most questions. To really sell it, consider wetting your pants while working in the open floor plan.
I don’t feel psychologically safe.

Would a chronic shart problem work as well?

What if you worked from home three weeks a month, then every fourth week, you meet your department at an offsite. Monday to Thursday at a nice resort. Bring your spouse to enjoy the resort since they work remote too.

So for Rahway employees, your spots would be:

January - Miami
February - Stowe
March - Charleston
April - Washington DC
May - Nashville
June - Jersey Shore
July - Montreal
August - San Diego
September - Boston
October - Lake Placid
November - Scottsdale
December - NYC

Probably save a fortune and everyone would love it. Only downside would be that you couldn't get Nancy's Towne House Pizza any more.

What if you worked from home three weeks a month, then every fourth week, you meet your department at an offsite. Monday to Thursday at a nice resort. Bring your spouse to enjoy the resort since they work remote too.

So for Rahway employees, your spots would be:

January - Miami
February - Stowe
March - Charleston
April - Washington DC
May - Nashville
June - Jersey Shore
July - Montreal
August - San Diego
September - Boston
October - Lake Placid
November - Scottsdale
December - NYC

Probably save a fortune and everyone would love it. Only downside would be that you couldn't get Nancy's Towne House Pizza any more.

LOL - I too would miss Nancy’s townhouse! I also like the meat lovers pizza across the street,

LOL - I too would miss Nancy’s townhouse! I also like the meat lovers pizza across the street,

Remember me? I'm the LOC employee (living on campus). Before covid, I was able to live full time at UG for 1 year without being detected! Of that, and due to holidays. I only had to spent 12 nights in a nearby hotel. Being in my 20's, I saved a fortune.

Now I've been doing the same at Rahway for 1 month straight by manipulating my badge. Internet, wifi, food, gym/shower, food, and more, I'm covered!

At night I sleep in a 10 x 10 space hidden in a false wall. This is also where I keep extra food, clothes, towels, etc. When they built this facility, extra crevices were carved out for future hvac expansion, it's like another hidden world!

So enjoy your commute, mortgage, and other bills.

Remember me? I'm the LOC employee (living on campus). Before covid, I was able to live full time at UG for 1 year without being detected! Of that, and due to holidays. I only had to spent 12 nights in a nearby hotel. Being in my 20's, I saved a fortune.

Now I've been doing the same at Rahway for 1 month straight by manipulating my badge. Internet, wifi, food, gym/shower, food, and more, I'm covered!

At night I sleep in a 10 x 10 space hidden in a false wall. This is also where I keep extra food, clothes, towels, etc. When they built this facility, extra crevices were carved out for future hvac expansion, it's like another hidden world!

Yah, mon, I was Director of Cultural Activities at the Haile Selassie Pavilion.

I remember the pavilion - we had big fun there!

Boo bwele boo bwele boo bwele ah ha! Boo bwele boo bwele boo bwele ah ha!

Hey- How was that delicious thanksgiving feast on the company’s dime today? Did they give you enough food?

the Facility VP lady of Rahway has security checking buildings now. She has also reached out to get building specs to see where you could be hiding.

the Facility VP lady of Rahway has security checking buildings now. She has also reached out to get building specs to see where you could be hiding.

I'm on the run, these paul blart mall cops won't find me. I'll be living here until at least Keytruda loses US patent. I've set up diversions so good luck!

I'm on the run, these paul blart mall cops won't find me. I'll be living here until at least Keytruda loses US patent. I've set up diversions so good luck!

Still haven't been caught yet, moving back in this week after spending the holidaze with my family. I've adopted a small dog and trying to figure out how he can live alongside me in my hidden abode. I'll be living here until our stock hits $130, no mortgage, utilities, nada. If I ever leave this company I just may sublet this space or simply create a time capsule. I was almost caught when I brought in a 4 foot collapsible xmas tree the first week of December, that was a close one!

Have a nice day

Still haven't been caught yet, moving back in this week after spending the holidaze with my family. I've adopted a small dog and trying to figure out how he can live alongside me in my hidden abode. I'll be living here until our stock hits $130, no mortgage, utilities, nada. If I ever leave this company I just may sublet this space or simply create a time capsule. I was almost caught when I brought in a 4 foot collapsible xmas tree the first week of December, that was a close one!

Have a nice day

executive protection is looking for you.

Greetings,

Well I'm still living on campus, had to purchase a wifi booster for my streaming, signals got weak behind the walls. To be clear, now I live here Monday thru Friday and crash at my friends on weekends. It's simply too risky to do this during weekends and holidays! Almost got caught by maintenance twice, they were a mere 10 feet from my hidden abode. I blew an electrical 20 Amp circuit with my space heater and mini fridge. Luckily the guy poking around was too fat and gave up looking for the problem.....
I'm going to write a book about this in the future, I mean, who cares.
Ok, just thought I'd give a status update.
#dudeinthewall

Greetings,

Well I'm still living on campus, had to purchase a wifi booster for my streaming, signals got weak behind the walls. To be clear, now I live here Monday thru Friday and crash at my friends on weekends. It's simply too risky to do this during weekends and holidays! Almost got caught by maintenance twice, they were a mere 10 feet from my hidden abode. I blew an electrical 20 Amp circuit with my space heater and mini fridge. Luckily the guy poking around was too fat and gave up looking for the problem.....
I'm going to write a book about this in the future, I mean, who cares.
Ok, just thought I'd give a status update.
#dudeinthewall

better watch out… this place is full of mice and rats. I was in the building where they have the fireside chats and found rats on the many glue traps left laying around.

Are you OK? Did the quake affect your hidden room? Any damage? Keep us posted.

Are you OK? Did the quake affect your hidden room? Any damage? Keep us posted.

Thank you for the welfare check, I'm fine and was in the cafeteria during the shaker. I don't know if my hiding spot incrured any damage as I don't sleep there Fri - Sun evenings. I doubt there will be any issues but the quake does give facilities management a reason to look closely at the building.

#dudeinthewall

Thank you for the welfare check, I'm fine and was in the cafeteria during the shaker. I don't know if my hiding spot incrured any damage as I don't sleep there Fri - Sun evenings. I doubt there will be any issues but the quake does give facilities management a reason to look closely at the building.

#dudeinthewall

They are just eyeballing it… no extensive inspections to the newer buildings.