Hybrid options

this is always the worst argument that inevitably comes up each time someone complains about the company car because:

1. I’d happily give up the company car and be reimbursed for my mileage. I’ll get to pick whatever car I want and also make money on the deal.

2. every single company gives reps a car or stipend. This is the equivalent of someone at HQ being given a bathroom stall as an office. Be glad you even have a workspace. EVERYBODY GETS A WORKSPACE just like EVERYBODY GETS A CAR. But you gave me the worst one. Almost any other company would give me a better one

3. You force me to pay 150 for a car I don’t have any personal use for. It’s an inconvenience to my lifestyle. I have to go out of my way to use it most days. I opt to use my personal vehicle often because it’s JUST NOT WORTH IT

When you signed on to work for company, you understood you had to have a company car and pay the 150 correct? No one is forcing you, you agreed to it when you said yes to the job. If you don’t like it, leave. Just like if I don’t like my workspace or the job I have an option to leave. Go find a company that gives stipends or reimburse mileage.
You field people complain all the time “I wish I could see more docs”. Wtf are we paying you all for then….

When you signed on to work for company, you understood you had to have a company car and pay the 150 correct? No one is forcing you, you agreed to it when you said yes to the job. If you don’t like it, leave. Just like if I don’t like my workspace or the job I have an option to leave. Go find a company that gives stipends or reimburse mileage.
You field people complain all the time “I wish I could see more docs”. Wtf are we paying you all for then….

Again, this argument is very low level. I didn’t buy my house just for the toilet, but I’d be pretty pissed if you told me I couldn’t use it. I didn’t take this job for the car (also they were not transparent on what we would get) but I reserve the right to be pretty pissed about the option they forced me to accept.

I appreciate your logic, but under that logic you can’t complain about anything in your life ever. You always have the choice to find something “better.” The world is a better place for having you, who applies that logic to everything you do. You are a role model to us all.

…but then again, you’re here on cafepharma…

Again, this argument is very low level. I didn’t buy my house just for the toilet, but I’d be pretty pissed if you told me I couldn’t use it. I didn’t take this job for the car (also they were not transparent on what we would get) but I reserve the right to be pretty pissed about the option they forced me to accept.

I appreciate your logic, but under that logic you can’t complain about anything in your life ever. You always have the choice to find something “better.” The world is a better place for having you, who applies that logic to everything you do. You are a role model to us all.

Great idiotic analogy

Spot on post!

This 10000000%.

Toyota Rav4 hybrid
Wheels has secured hybrids for anyone who was not part of the Q3 ordering cycle.

This was a much needed logistical change. Many reps were renting and will now have a company vehicle assigned to them.

This is a much needed dose of both sanity and reality.

The folks in Davos have never had real jobs, much less worked in field sales.

Wheels has secured hybrids for anyone who was not part of the Q3 ordering cycle.

This was a much needed logistical change. Many reps were renting and will now have a company vehicle assigned to them.

This is a much needed dose of both sanity and reality.

The folks in Davos have never had real jobs, much less worked in field sales.
This is BS. They are not ordering any new cars outside of EV. They will recycle what’s in fleet already. That was said directly on the many leaders calls that have taken place.

This is BS. They are not ordering any new cars outside of EV. They will recycle what’s in fleet already. That was said directly on the many leaders calls that have taken place.

new hire… my manager said we would absolutely have a hybrid suv due to location and size of territory No clue if that’s true but …

The interesting thing is, hybrid vehicles actually lower a user's carbon footprint (slightly).

One EV battery can accessorize between 70 and 90 hybrid vehicles and lower emissions up to 30%

A fully electric car, when you factor in the production of the battery (mining, refining of minerals) raises the carbon footprint to the level of what $17 per gallon of gas would be costing the user. Not to mention the severe restrictions on use it puts on the person

This is not difficult to understand.

This is not