How to destroy morale in aesthetics: a two year observational study of Brenner and Heath

its typical parrotting and verbal diarrhea after he spoke to FO and TD and reacting to that reaming. Dude has ADD
He’s a fool. Starting the call talking about reps who over achieved. Crooked Wainwright was a bad example. Rambling about watching the presidential debate with his kids. Saying nothing specific about Q2 adjustment. Waste of time

He’s a fool. Starting the call talking about reps who over achieved. Crooked Wainwright was a bad example. Rambling about watching the presidential debate with his kids. Saying nothing specific about Q2 adjustment. Waste of time
I sold $1.2 million last quarter and my Paycheck is going to be a zero. This is not a sales job. You get paid a commission or percentage in sales roles. This is a randomly get paid and sometimes not job based on whatever BS comes to you in the form of a random make believe quota where they won’t show you how it was formed. I agree with C Wainright. Lucky for her. Nothing against her but her director BK sets her up with all the growing corporate accounts and feeds her all the good stuff. Just ask her team. It’s a scandal what’s going on with that team. Would love to pull her out of that territory and throw her in the Los Angeles market and watch her fall on her face. This is just a classic example of management protecting their favorites. Also helps that CW abd BK are best friends and they both have so much dirt on each other that they need to keep each other happy.

Poor communication, lack of values, low employee engagement, micromanagement, poor work life balance, high turnover, lack of the same accountability he expects of the sales team , gossips and unethical. This is why EB has created a very sick culture.

Poor communication, lack of values, low employee engagement, micromanagement, poor work life balance, high turnover, lack of the same accountability he expects of the sales team , gossips and unethical. This is why EB has created a very sick culture.
hate Galderma and how these GMs lead. I am close with someone in the USLT and the things she mentions about what these guys discuss, how they make decisions about sales teams is purely on a whim - no long term thinking and logic. the IC plans are being built last day. its like a primary school kid trying to cram it in, only in this case it impacts 100s of people and their families. he compliance and mistakes on IC are rampant. they dont meet any standards or logical thinking. This is so stupid.

Why should I stay here now that EB and KH place managers in roles without making the position available to interested people? Taylor P was awarded the RSM Dallas position that I would have applied if they posted. WTF is my individual development plan worth? I am not staying here now. Is this legal to do?

Why should I stay here now that EB and KH place managers in roles without making the position available to interested people? Taylor P was awarded the RSM Dallas position that I would have applied if they posted. WTF is my individual development plan worth? I am not staying here now. Is this legal to do?
Sorry to hear but theres no HR and Legal in this company - its all a farce. No rules. Feedback doesnt mean shit. Annual plans dont mean shit. Mid year reviews dont mean shit. HR is a fluffer department. BF is good friends with the global head and thats how he was hired. Hes absolutely useless.

I sold $1.2 million last quarter and my Paycheck is going to be a zero. This is not a sales job. You get paid a commission or percentage in sales roles. This is a randomly get paid and sometimes not job based on whatever BS comes to you in the form of a random make believe quota where they won’t show you how it was formed. I agree with C Wainright. Lucky for her. Nothing against her but her director BK sets her up with all the growing corporate accounts and feeds her all the good stuff. Just ask her team. It’s a scandal what’s going on with that team. Would love to pull her out of that territory and throw her in the Los Angeles market and watch her fall on her face. This is just a classic example of management protecting their favorites. Also helps that CW abd BK are best friends and they both have so much dirt on each other that they need to keep each other happy.
BK should be in jail for her actions. wainwright is an accomplice

Good advice do it proactively
You wont be the first person to do so. A colleague left the company a few months ago and when he called a lawyer who had been practicing for 40 years, the lawyer said let me guess is the skincare company Galderma? Lol. These guys have a f'ing reputation for treating people like crap - racist, no processes, humilating, no HR or legal. There are plenty of complaints at EEOC against Galderma. I wonder when the authorities will come and see that majority of the folks working at Galderma are caucasian. it is insane how blatantly racist this company is. DC and MS are worst of them all.

file a complaint with the Department of Justice

empty promises by management

We will tell you the q2 adjustment after the earnings call.
Manager then tells me KH said they'd have the info last week. No info came.
Monday meeting cancelled (2 hours before the call) because KH has a more important meeting that came up. What is more important than a national call with the salesforce about comp? Said meeting that was so important causes her to postpone the call without a date and another promise that we will hear something in 7-10 days. spoiler - another meeting didn't come up, this was a lie.
terrible leadership. terrible motivation. no trust. no transparency. sales standstill.

empty promises by management

We will tell you the q2 adjustment after the earnings call.
Manager then tells me KH said they'd have the info last week. No info came.
Monday meeting cancelled (2 hours before the call) because KH has a more important meeting that came up. What is more important than a national call with the salesforce about comp? Said meeting that was so important causes her to postpone the call without a date and another promise that we will hear something in 7-10 days. spoiler - another meeting didn't come up, this was a lie.
terrible leadership. terrible motivation. no trust. no transparency. sales standstill.
Among all the lies and mistakes KH has made—and there have been plenty—this one is the worst. It’s a lie because if there had been a more important meeting, she could have simply rescheduled the call. It’s a mistake because she’s admitting that Salesforce isn’t her priority.