How on earth do you get docs to VE?

I’m in a hotspot. My “hook” is that I pay for access. Doc charges $15/ 5-minute VE session. I just opt to pay out of pocket thinking this is an investment in my job, because if I don’t hit the minimum metrics, I will be fired. It all works out.
this is like buying a doctor lunch in a restaurant with your own $$. If legal finds out you will be gone.

So maybe I'm missing something, but how would you do that? Doesn't someone need to click on the link for it to register as a call?

Don’t answer this question. It’s obviously from a manager who has no clue how Veeva works. If the poster above is a rep, he or she would know how this all works. The manager here is going fishing. Don’t take the bait.

Don’t answer this question. It’s obviously from a manager who has no clue how Veeva works. If the poster above is a rep, he or she would know how this all works. The manager here is going fishing. Don’t take the bait.

I'm actually not a manager smarty pants, I'm a rep (the OP). I don't work out of the US, so maybe the system is different. I would think that a doc would need to click the link for it to register as a VE, but perhaps I can just click "web based" call under the do down and it will work.

I'm actually not a manager smarty pants, I'm a rep (the OP). I don't work out of the US, so maybe the system is different. I would think that a doc would need to click the link for it to register as a VE, but perhaps I can just click "web based" call under the do down and it will work.
use your creative juices and make it work. nobody is gonna spill the beans on social media. BUT it takes critical thinking, an art form that's being sucked out of the lives of people around the world.