• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

how many are still here?

I feel like one of those jackass clowns running away from the "crazy" bulls at that white trash billy bobs bbq joint in texas.
I could use a few spurs in my ass these days.

in the northwest there's just a hand full left. I'm guessing 50% of sales force has left.... Remember we are a profitable division....HAAAAAAAHA wonder if Wall Street and share holders know of the mass exodus. So very sad what Valeant has done to what was e second oldest US company. Pearson your a jerk!

Working really hard at it. Have irons in the fire. Limited prospects in my field at my salary makes it slow. I used to think I would feel bad about leaving. Now I think I'll just feel bad for the people staying.

Well dear ya may need to take a bit less because quicker than you know Valeant won't be making payroll... Greed is soooo sad we are all over paid. But underpaid compared to the shitty management once again greed

This will be a footnote in the history books. a once great company, that became bloated and fell to far behind, only to be saved by a knight in shining armor with a unique business model, they slashed and burned, then beat up and churned their talent, and the leaders who had a f-g clue. and then the forces of nature crushed them. and they were not more. only a footnote in the history books.

This will be a footnote in the history books. a once great company, that became bloated and fell to far behind, only to be saved by a knight in shining armor with a unique business model, they slashed and burned, then beat up and churned their talent, and the leaders who had a f-g clue. and then the forces of nature crushed them. and they were not more. only a footnote in the history books.
Huh?

Yep...but it is still a job. Try getting one these days.

If you are still here then you are stupid. Greater than 60% vacancy rate in pharma and don't see candidates lined up to sign on with B&L/Valeant. All divisions are losing massive numbers and impossible to recover.

If you are still here then you are stupid. Greater than 60% vacancy rate in pharma and don't see candidates lined up to sign on with B&L/Valeant. All divisions are losing massive numbers and impossible to recover.
That's not true, believe it or not. There are highly qualified (at least on paper) reps interviewing and accepting positions here. I'm leaving, but very very surprised that there are so many who are willing to come on board. And willing to stay. PERPLEXED.

It's not that hard to find another job if you look. most companies have a better reputation than this hell. So sad how Valeant has destroyed a great brand. I for one couldn't be happier to moving on. I would not recommend my worst enemy to this place. Frauds and I bet the whole thing sinks.

Well dear ya may need to take a bit less because quicker than you know Valeant won't be making payroll... Greed is soooo sad we are all over paid. But underpaid compared to the shitty management once again greed
Not greed. At my salary means at my level. Taking a step down in position can cost the career long term. Better to be patient and put up with the shit show.

Not all of us are reps and we don't all live in Bridgewater in the middle of pharma country. Sometimes it takes time. The idiots are the ones who jump at the first chance they get without thinking it through.

Not greed. At my salary means at my level. Taking a step down in position can cost the career long term. Better to be patient and put up with the shit show.

Not all of us are reps and we don't all live in Bridgewater in the middle of pharma country. Sometimes it takes time. The idiots are the ones who jump at the first chance they get without thinking it through.
Whatever man. smho_O