How many African Americans are Sales Director or above in your aesthetic business?

the racism in this company starts at the top with Miles and Chris Chapman. When is the last time that arrogant little troll MH had a real conversation with anyone of color? Never.
And Chapman is too good for us blacks. He wears that proudly on his sleeve.
Those two will get theirs someday. Hopefully in some dark hollow.

the racism in this company starts at the top with Miles and Chris Chapman. When is the last time that arrogant little troll MH had a real conversation with anyone of color? Never.
And Chapman is too good for us blacks. He wears that proudly on his sleeve.
Those two will get theirs someday. Hopefully in some dark hollow.

Racism and bias against people of colour runs through the veins of Galderma across all business units and functional teams. HR is the worst. They protect white employees at the expense of minorities. All complaints are swept under the rug and hidden by legal and compliance.

No one implied that! Read again slowly! You definitely do not qualify for promotion, in any company with reading comprehension like that!
It is definitely implied whether you agree or not. It is inconceivable that your company has zero sales directors or above that are African American. The most qualified argument simply doesn't hold up as the reason. You have one AA sales manager in all of aesthetics by all accounts among 200 sales reps. How many reps are AA in aesthetics?

It is definitely implied whether you agree or not. It is inconceivable that your company has zero sales directors or above that are African American. The most qualified argument simply doesn't hold up as the reason. You have one AA sales manager in all of aesthetics by all accounts among 200 sales reps. How many reps are AA in aesthetics?
Latest update on that situation, fired for unethical behavior!!!!

Understand something pal. This company doesn't want you. We don't want you. We know what works. We have a couple of AA's, the best of the best. You aren't one of them so you don't have a shot.

I’ll do you one better, I don’t think there are ANY AA, or people of color in any prescription unit(RX) Regional Sales Manager roles! Galderma has to do better highlighting and investing in strongly qualified diversity candidates as well!! They have this whole Women’s Leadership Network initiative but NOTHING IN PLACE for Diversity and Inclusion and I’m sure the sales force takes notice and other companies have invested in that are....SMH

I’ll do you one better, I don’t think there are ANY AA, or people of color in any prescription unit(RX) Regional Sales Manager roles! Galderma has to do better highlighting and investing in strongly qualified diversity candidates as well!! They have this whole Women’s Leadership Network initiative but NOTHING IN PLACE for Diversity and Inclusion and I’m sure the sales force takes notice and other companies have invested in that are....SMH
Be damned qualifications and business success, we need diversity!

The WLN is to show that they will promote a couple of females and save face. They don't want blacks.

Reactions: anonymizer007