• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

How low can Bayer go?

anonymous

The external job positing are a slap in the face to those who were told they won’t have jobs in the new year.

But what will you, eager LinkedIn explorer, get if you come onboard to #OneBayer??

Cowardly, unconscionable leaders who have zero emotional intelligence. Obscenely compensated cesspool clique of marginally average talent directors, senior directors, and executive directors. Going to be same shit, different day with this DSO model. Don’t be fooled, smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors . . Just make sure you ask around, do your due diligence.

Shame on you, Bayer leadership.

<

The external job positing are a slap in the face to those who were told they won’t have jobs in the new year.

But what will you, eager LinkedIn explorer, get if you come onboard to #OneBayer??

Cowardly, unconscionable leaders who have zero emotional intelligence. Obscenely compensated cesspool clique of marginally average talent directors, senior directors, and executive directors. Going to be same shit, different day with this DSO model. Don’t be fooled, smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors . . Just make sure you ask around, do your due diligence.

Shame on you, Bayer leadership.

It’s obvious you are one of those first-line leaders that have been let go. Stop crying over spilled milk and move on. Oh wait…what’s that? You can’t move on because…what? Oh because you’re bitter? My my…it’s okay…come here…all you need is a hug…

I will say it looks as if they pushed the shit further down the road. Example why does Denny still have a job? I mean other than Lee Ellen he deserved to be let go more than anyone. He has zero business being in a management position. I at least hope he got pay reduction. Also they might be waiting until the next layoff in March.

I will say it looks as if they pushed the shit further down the road. Example why does Denny still have a job? I mean other than Lee Ellen he deserved to be let go more than anyone. He has zero business being in a management position. I at least hope he got pay reduction. Also they might be waiting until the next layoff in March.

Denny has a job because he deserves one. Why is he being brought up in this? LE didn’t deserve to be here. She didn’t respect any level of this company and she manipulated everyone she came in contact with. Speak facts and stop name dropping on here unless you know your shit! LE had complaints from Reps, managers, providers, nurses, you name it. She wouldn’t have made it to that level if she didn’t have talent, but she has terrible people skills!

It’s obvious you are one of those first-line leaders that have been let go. Stop crying over spilled milk and move on. Oh wait…what’s that? You can’t move on because…what? Oh because you’re bitter? My my…it’s okay…come here…all you need is a hug…
Obviously one of the backstabbing "leaders" whose reputation was made through the work of others, and then cut their throats without as much as a hesitation. You all will get your comeuppance soon. Karma is a bitch!

For the company the supplied Hitler with Pharmaceuticals during WWII I think they can go very low.

During World War II, Bayer, which was part of IG Farben, a large German chemical and pharmaceutical company, was involved in producing chemicals, including Zyklon B, a pesticide used in concentration camps. IG Farben was also involved in various other activities during the war, including producing materials for the German war effort.

They will also eat/kill their own.

Unfortunately, they dont owe you anything and you dont owe them anything when you are an employee at will.

For the company the supplied Hitler with Pharmaceuticals during WWII I think they can go very low.

During World War II, Bayer, which was part of IG Farben, a large German chemical and pharmaceutical company, was involved in producing chemicals, including Zyklon B, a pesticide used in concentration camps. IG Farben was also involved in various other activities during the war, including producing materials for the German war effort.

They will also eat/kill their own.

Unfortunately, they dont owe you anything and you dont owe them anything when you are an employee at will.
That is utter bullshit. I am outraged! We need to fire everyone who took any part. Heads need to roll and hearings in congress need to be organized.

That is utter bullshit. I am outraged! We need to fire everyone who took any part. Heads need to roll and hearings in congress need to be organized.

Calm down Suckie Suzy…the Allies and the Nuremberg Trials have already done so. The company and the people who were part of all that WW2 stuff are long gone. The current leadership and company has no ties or connections whatsoever to what transpired with the Nazis.

Then you need to look into Ford motor company as well and who they donated to during this time period. Also Germany is paying out 1.9 billion in 2024 I believe to the aging survivors.

Calm down Suckie Suzy…the Allies and the Nuremberg Trials have already done so. The company and the people who were part of all that WW2 stuff are long gone. The current leadership and company has no ties or connections whatsoever to what transpired with the Nazis.
Then we need to dig them up, fire them, and then Belzec their asses. We need justice, and we need it now!

Denny has a job because he deserves one. Why is he being brought up in this? LE didn’t deserve to be here. She didn’t respect any level of this company and she manipulated everyone she came in contact with. Speak facts and stop name dropping on here unless you know your shit! LE had complaints from Reps, managers, providers, nurses, you name it. She wouldn’t have made it to that level if she didn’t have talent, but she has terrible people skills!
Good try Denny!! I knew it was you when you wrote you deserve a job. It’s embarrassing! Your poor reps In Houston are all looking to get out so I would assume your not far away from where Lee Ellen is.

The Year End messages from our esteemed leaders are so inspiring, uplifting, and motivational. I feel so prepared and ready to face the challenges of the coming year ahead (which probably includes me being laid off).

The Year End messages from our esteemed leaders are so inspiring, uplifting, and motivational. I feel so prepared and ready to face the challenges of the coming year ahead (which probably includes me being laid off).

Is there anyone here who is not a rep? No disrespect to the reps but how about people like the scientists, IT colleagues etc?

Cafepharma Bayer has become so warped and off topic, we all can move on…..idiots on this site!
Thanks for your input, stupid.
How-To-Use-an-Ellipsis-Correctly2.gif

This is a perfect example of the shit Bayer does they will lie cheat and steal their way. This article projects how they hit defective product and used it on patients. They used to say how the patient was the priority here but they don’t even respect them. How could the respect us employees if they cannot even do right by patients. Such a total shit show. I hope those reporters are paying attention. This is how corrupt of a company Bayer is. Do your due diligence