• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

How Long Until Bankruptcy...

you make that sound like a drag, even at worst case scenario if you can capture even 5% of this market lexicon will roll in dough... plus a lot of doctors like trying new technology

new technology = less efficiency with incredibly higher dosing, requiring much higher price???

However, they are damned to spend the money to go ahead with Zynquista. Meanwhile they will try to raise more money from investors (captital increase with fresh shares), probably find a dubious marketing partner for Zynquista in Europe for T1D, then run out of money in 2020/2021 before potential approval for T2D in 2022.

My prognosis: Lexicon will be dead by Dec 2020/Jan 2021

as a former pharma rep and now real estate / stock investor i know all this site is sales people that are so negative.with the amount of cash LXRX got you all can easily pull a refi of debt and fund 3-5 years that buys you time through trials easily and phase 4 marketing to find a partner or market it yourself. if you bring the sales in the stock prices with sky rocket.

as a former pharma rep and now real estate / stock investor i know all this site is sales people that are so negative.with the amount of cash LXRX got you all can easily pull a refi of debt and fund 3-5 years that buys you time through trials easily and phase 4 marketing to find a partner or market it yourself. if you bring the sales in the stock prices with sky rocket.

Leadership is on it. They will get it done.

$103 million in cash and burning quickly. Bold move would be to get rid of everyone except for the people you need To file for T2D. Find a buyer for Xermelo to buy you some time. Or, do what you are doing and die a slow death. But your management is still “ pleased” and “encouraged” with Q2 results.
I am glad leadership took advice from cafepharma as I posted this a year ago, and they did sell Xermelo and got rid of everyone to survive. Now a research company in Ph 2 trials.