How long does it take SB to hire a black VP?

Your privilege is showing. You don't know any other response because as a white man, you have had everything handing to you all along. Must be nice to be born on 3rd base. Let me tell you this - we are coming for your assets, your property and all elements of your wealth. Soon.

You are one angry MFer. Too bad it's literally blinding you. Most people are just looking to be treated fairly and will usually treat others the same way. Companies seem to be making an effort to be more inclusive but they are still obligated to hire the best person for the job. All you need to do is look around and you see competition for jobs coming from every country on the planet.

You are one angry MFer. Too bad it's literally blinding you. Most people are just looking to be treated fairly and will usually treat others the same way. Companies seem to be making an effort to be more inclusive but they are still obligated to hire the best person for the job. All you need to do is look around and you see competition for jobs coming from every country on the planet.

Typical (if you’re white) response when continuous inequities are highlighted! Always the “angry minority” angle to help you deal with the delusion. You’re the blind one because you refuse to see. Reality is that ethnic minorities historically haven’t been treated fairly for much of anything in this country. Your privilege (if you’re white) doesn’t allow you to consider the rampant inequality and inequities because you’re the beneficiary of noted inequities. You wouldn’t see it nor care to understand because you’ve never faced discrimination yet you have the audacity to tell me I’m “angry.” Shouldn’t I be “angry?” It’s so ironic that the “best person” you and other white people so often reference happen to ALWAYS be white.

Typical (if you’re white) response when continuous inequities are highlighted! Always the “angry minority” angle to help you deal with the delusion. You’re the blind one because you refuse to see. Reality is that ethnic minorities historically haven’t been treated fairly for much of anything in this country. Your privilege (if you’re white) doesn’t allow you to consider the rampant inequality and inequities because you’re the beneficiary of noted inequities. You wouldn’t see it nor care to understand because you’ve never faced discrimination yet you have the audacity to tell me I’m “angry.” Shouldn’t I be “angry?” It’s so ironic that the “best person” you and other white people so often reference happen to ALWAYS be white.
It’s 2021 - your whining because of your inabilities became old years, if not decades ago. I’m sorry so many millions of minorities have proven you wrong, and thrived. Society sees, and no longer believes, your individual excuses.

It’s 2021 - your whining because of your inabilities became old years, if not decades ago. I’m sorry so many millions of minorities have proven you wrong, and thrived. Society sees, and no longer believes, your individual excuses.

More delusional lies and propaganda to eradicate the guilt in you and your ancestors roles in establishing and continuing systemic racism. You can’t enslave and oppress a race of people >400 years then continue to repress and suppress their rights and act like it’s okay. It was JUST 50 years ago (not a long time ago in the scope of history) that Civil Rights legislation passed and it has to this day not been fully recognized AND respected. But you wouldn’t know nothin’ bout that because you’ve always had privilege.

You have to be that demographic to even get into the interview pool. Otherwise you are a screening cut

I know facts don’t mean sh!t to many US majority race victims of privilege, but there are four black Fortune 500 CEOs. FOUR!!!! That’s 0.008% of CEOs. Many whites falsely believe (including you) blacks are the only ones being interviewed and hired for CEO jobs. It’s not fair! Sounds ridiculous! When you’re used to the whole damn pie (100%) someone having a tiny morsel (a mere crumb) of 0.008% feels like oppression. Sadly, this is where we are in this country. Facts matter!!!!