• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

How is the PSO Indication Going

Anonymous

Canadian Rep Here.

I've been following the launch of Otezla very closely in the US as we are a few months from approval in Canada.

The posts on Cafepharma suggest it is struggling with the Psoriatic Arthritis indication (this will be ours as well) has the uptake improved with the PSO indication?

Thanks

<

If you were a Canadian Celgene rep, you would have access to the internal documents that show exactly hows things are going, where good and where bad.

Since you are not a Canadian Celgene rep, I'll simply post what's already in the public domain since you are too lazy or too stupid to find it.

Take a look at slide 31, that should explain how PSA is going. That in spite of the fact that managed care hasn't produced a single access win. Not a single fucking one.

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...851fc5/Q3_2014_EPS_Deck_-_FINAL_-_22Oct14.pdf

As for the posts on this board, there are only 3 posters. Me(RobCos), Club Celgene freak, and Little fella.

Let me tell you a bit on each.

I am a stock promotor. You will find my best work on Investor Village. This stock a money maker like nothing we have seen since 1998.

Club Celgene Freak is a only, bitter hem rep. We know him, but avoid him. He gets no interest from the women so he posts here to fool himself. Everyone knows the talent at Celgene is in I&I.

Little fella is a bitter, deluded psychopath. He was passed over for a DM role in the Fall of 2013. He didn't get a past the phone screen with the rep posting and he has been in revenge mode ever since. He usually blasted the product despite the facts. He often blasts the reps, who he has only ever seen on LinkedIN. He occasionally blasts the stock. He famously boasted when the stock was 64 that its growth was over. Meanwhile, the stock today is 105+, which just added to his fury for missing out of the lifetime chance.

So, you are not a rep with Celgene but I wish you well. Buy some stock, it should be 135 by Spring.

In fact I am a Canadian rep and there is absolutely no way we have access to US data, in fact it is tough enough to get Canadian data, but thanks for the heads up on the Slide 31 & 32. It is obviously not doing well.

In fact I am a Canadian rep and there is absolutely no way we have access to US data, in fact it is tough enough to get Canadian data, but thanks for the heads up on the Slide 31 & 32. It is obviously not doing well.

The leading branded NRX share in 4 months? Without any managed care help?

Damn you Canadians are dumb.

Stay north of the border you emasculated idiots.

The leading branded NRX share in 4 months? Without any managed care help?

Damn you Canadians are dumb.

Stay north of the border you emasculated idiots.

Look at the numbers again and look at the category dynamics. No it is not doing well. The problem is that this reality will not become apparent until probably 2nd-3rd quarter next year. By that time the barriers to growth will be entrenched.

Also stay calm - why the anger?

Look at the numbers again and look at the category dynamics. No it is not doing well. The problem is that this reality will not become apparent until probably 2nd-3rd quarter next year. By that time the barriers to growth will be entrenched.

Also stay calm - why the anger?

"category dynamics" WTF are you talking about? Name them relative to APR's performance?

Celgene's product is a reasonable platform from which to build their I&I commercial presence. It has a long patent life. It has a clean, differentiated label. The IBT approaches 90%. Do you understand that they are using this to build a presence in the space as they license products from other biotech's and wait on their GI entities? Meanwhile, the product has the number one new prescription share in the PSA market less than six months in. The PSO numbers are 4x in month one(Oct) what they were in month one for PSA. Will the product be a blockbuster? No, not without managed care help. But why invest those rebate dollars when biosimilars will take the value down in 2 years.

Fast forward to 2017. The PBM algorithm will be:

1 - generic topicals
2 - Apremilast
3 - biosimilar aTNFi
4 - branded biologics including ILs

Look for the long haul my little Canadian impostor. The stock is what we are paid with, not the bragging rights on this board.

Come on over to IV where I can give you a better list of the catalysts driving this rocket ship.

Oh, an I am not angry. I am just a lot smarter than you.

"category dynamics" WTF are you talking about? Name them relative to APR's performance?

Celgene's product is a reasonable platform from which to build their I&I commercial presence. It has a long patent life. It has a clean, differentiated label. The IBT approaches 90%. Do you understand that they are using this to build a presence in the space as they license products from other biotech's and wait on their GI entities? Meanwhile, the product has the number one new prescription share in the PSA market less than six months in. The PSO numbers are 4x in month one(Oct) what they were in month one for PSA. Will the product be a blockbuster? No, not without managed care help. But why invest those rebate dollars when biosimilars will take the value down in 2 years.

Fast forward to 2017. The PBM algorithm will be:

1 - generic topicals
2 - Apremilast
3 - biosimilar aTNFi
4 - branded biologics including ILs

Look for the long haul my little Canadian impostor. The stock is what we are paid with, not the bragging rights on this board.

Come on over to IV where I can give you a better list of the catalysts driving this rocket ship.

Oh, an I am not angry. I am just a lot smarter than you.

Man you are smart

Number 1 new prescription share 6 months in?
.... what you don't say is

1). Otezla has the highest switch away after 3-6 months, because Rheums stop using it as the joint symptoms don't improve, skin flares come back, doesn't clear enthesitis or nail symptoms
2). Otezla is having to so heavily discount to gain formulary access that the P&L sucks
3). Dermatologists can't believe that a drug that costs so much, works less well than PUVA in PsO
4). IMS and Symphony haven't yet reported October numbers yet..... good try

Man you are smart

Number 1 new prescription share 6 months in?
.... what you don't say is

1). Otezla has the highest switch away after 3-6 months, because Rheums stop using it as the joint symptoms don't improve, skin flares come back, doesn't clear enthesitis or nail symptoms
2). Otezla is having to so heavily discount to gain formulary access that the P&L sucks
3). Dermatologists can't believe that a drug that costs so much, works less well than PUVA in PsO
4). IMS and Symphony haven't yet reported October numbers yet..... good try

Thank you! That the type of story I expected to find after looking at the TRx / NRx growth from one month to another (from the Investor Village site that the smart man suggested I look at): Otezla gets trial then docs drop it. That's' why you see 1 or 2 months of single digits growth and then a month of negative growth.

do explain what negative months you are talking about - their product has only been out for 8 months and every single month has sales higher than the previous month

just show your source about negative months or else I will call your mom little fella

do explain what negative months you are talking about - their product has only been out for 8 months and every single month has sales higher than the previous month

just show your source about negative months or else I will call your mom little fella

There have been 6 weeks of Negative NRx growth look at the numbers and do the math.

Can't argue with lies.

The fact is that every month Celgene sells more apremilast than in the preceding month. They seem to do this with not a single MCO win. We will be watching this weekend in Boston to see what the 2 year efficacy data look like. We know from Europe what the 2 year safety data look like(pure). What we need for additional projections about 2020-2028 earnings potential is what does the efficacy look like. The 1 year efficacy looks like a biologics. My guess is that the 2 year looks better than biologics since biologic adherence is so poor with needle fatigue and antibody production, but we have to wait until Sunday night to see.

Target price by March = $125

Innconceivable!

There is no way they can win without hiring biologics sales pros like me.

I just finished my coffee and berries and I will crush you in my territory.

Look at their linkedin profiles. All hot and young.

I will crush you.