How’s Breztri doing?

And now, the front page of CP...... Who's head(s) will roll? DF? MW? EB? JS?

To me, needs to be the head of marketing for the brand at the time along with the Head of USA since he had to sign off on it and the VP for R&I. Time for accountability.

Nepotism and ass-kissing to get ahead=this.

Does no one find it peculiar that this smoke screen comes out a few months after ATS? Ya think maybe GSK was like "oh shit" and instructed their peeps to not come out of the cubicles until they can a hole, any hole in the data and then put it on paper to present to the folks at the FDA?
They saw the response to the ATS presentation, they knew it was a major kink in their chain. Coincidence? There are no coincidences.

OK brand team,
You have been told for several months about the packaging issues.
Instead of having the sales force (national issue) fill out forms how about getting a new vendor to make the packages?

OK brand team,
You have been told for several months about the packaging issues.
Instead of having the sales force (national issue) fill out forms how about getting a new vendor to make the packages?

That would be too logical . You are following compliance protocol by reporting. It’s just ridiculous to have a quality product in poor packaging.

More samples aren’t going to get our executives pit access at Daytona or Talladega.

What a joke…..if a focus on “what’s in it for me” is the driver, we have lost our Compass of “putting patients first”. Having to eventually negotiate with Medicare will cut out a lot of unnecessary expenses like NASCAR backing…ridiculous. No wonder Americans get upset about the cost of medicine….cut out the unnecessary spending to have to recoup.

What a joke…..if a focus on “what’s in it for me” is the driver, we have lost our Compass of “putting patients first”. Having to eventually negotiate with Medicare will cut out a lot of unnecessary expenses like NASCAR backing…ridiculous. No wonder Americans get upset about the cost of medicine….cut out the unnecessary spending to have to recoup.

You believed the “patients first” narrative? I have a bridge to sell you.

I’m sure there is some ginned up research that shows that nascar fans are the target audience and having a logo you can hardly see moving at 200mph is going to drive conversations, but let’s be real here.

And while we are venting.... How about some new Omni channel emails? God, will you people stop trying to manage your careers up and do some actual shit! You know, both can be done simultaneously.

You believed the “patients first” narrative? I have a bridge to sell you.

I’m sure there is some ginned up research that shows that nascar fans are the target audience and having a logo you can hardly see moving at 200mph is going to drive conversations, but let’s be real here.

It’s funny that they want us all in EVs for the purpose of virtue signaling yet we sponsor a nascar team.

what is the carbon footprint of a nascar team over a season between gas, tires, hauling the vehicle and backups around the country etc? I’m sure they have a good rationale…..

It’s funny that they want us all in EVs for the purpose of virtue signaling yet we sponsor a nascar team.

what is the carbon footprint of a nascar team over a season between gas, tires, hauling the vehicle and backups around the country etc? I’m sure they have a good rationale…..

AZ is like the US gov't- a whole lot of silly and stupid virtue signaling but common sense was left at the door.