• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Hostile work environment. You can now sue Abbvie HR Department for critical race theory training

Good for you. I believe we all should treat each other based on merit. I actually believe all the eedi is total bs at AbbVie. Rae is inefffective and a talking head.

this is a crappy place to work based on culture regardless of your race. The only way you do well is if you are in the good graces by some Abbott lifer who likes you.

Good for you. I believe we all should treat each other based on merit. I actually believe all the eedi is total bs at AbbVie. Rae is inefffective and a talking head.

this is a crappy place to work based on culture regardless of your race. The only way you do well is if you are in the good graces by some Abbott lifer who likes you.

The Abbott rot runs super deep. They hate the talented as it threatens them. This whole thing is basically done.

Everybody plays the fool sometime
There's no exception to the rule