Hospital Reps in Closed Access Accounts

I remember a former colleague who was a Hospital Rep with a huge-volume, low access teaching account...he would drive to the parking deck and get a parking ticket (to prove he was there, and for his expense report), then take a long nap in his car, then walk around town nearby the account; bottom line, he didn't get dressed in his suit, took a nap, walked around town, had a nice little lunch with the wife, went shopping, then went home...and that was the day he "worked" that hospital. Making over $100K.

DO I REALLY HAVE TO COPROMOTE ELIQUIS WITH YOU SLACKERS ?

This fantasy of a closed hospital is a myth. Just have to be smart enough to find friends and uncover where to see them, have to think smart, strategically smart. Nurses get you access all the time. Start there. As much crap as they get they always stop for the person that's actually nice to them like Jake Gyllenhaal.

This fantasy of a closed hospital is a myth. Just have to be smart enough to find friends and uncover where to see them, have to think smart, strategically smart. Nurses get you access all the time. Start there. As much crap as they get they always stop for the person that's actually nice to them like Jake Gyllenhaal.

OK. head on over to those Harvard teaching hospitals and coach the reps there. Ditto the San Francisco area, and the Manhattan hospitals/ med schools. Enlighten us.

OK. head on over to those Harvard teaching hospitals and coach the reps there. Ditto the San Francisco area, and the Manhattan hospitals/ med schools. Enlighten us.

Hit them in Boston Commons you twit! Pfizer gives millions in research grants, you have a right to be there. Act like it!

Do I really have to tell you how to do your job, dimwit?

I make up a handwritten cardboard sign and stand on the corner turn lane into hospital hoping someone will roll down their window and discuss drug interaction, dosage, price per unit, discounting options, P values and pt. outcomes with me...so far I've only managed to get about $174/day in dollars and loose change....so I do have a Plan B already in action.

I make up a handwritten cardboard sign and stand on the corner turn lane into hospital hoping someone will roll down their window and discuss drug interaction, dosage, price per unit, discounting options, P values and pt. outcomes with me...so far I've only managed to get about $174/day in dollars and loose change....so I do have a Plan B already in action.

Fact: Harvard has co-Ed dorm bathrooms, sex week and a kinky sex student club. Possibilities on what to do there are endless!! Get involved.