Hospital Division

Best place in the whole company. We have over 600 reps, 70 managers, 13 CBDs, 22 IDs, 3 EBDs and about 100 CNCs supporting us and after about 5 years we have a 4 share. ANd they keep throwing even more money at us every day. We need more directors though - both CBDs and IDs - maybe about 5-7 more each. Then watch us go.

Best place in the whole company. We have over 600 reps, 70 managers, 13 CBDs, 22 IDs, 3 EBDs and about 100 CNCs supporting us and after about 5 years we have a 4 share. ANd they keep throwing even more money at us every day. We need more directors though - both CBDs and IDs - maybe about 5-7 more each. Then watch us go.

This is the definition of insanity. Someone will be held accountable for this massive failure but you can bet it won't be the right people. Any guesses on who will be the scapegoat this time?

This is the definition of insanity. Someone will be held accountable for this massive failure but you can bet it won't be the right people. Any guesses on who will be the scapegoat this time?
Do you mean once they stop blaming us because we couldn't execute their brilliant strategy or deliver enough of their ridiculous messages?

Remember all the antics between Paul and Paul at the FLM where Spittens kept joking and jabbing at his old pay Huddie and he made a HUGE difference in performance and was rewarded with a marketing company president gig in Australia - his results? A 3 share and 150 more people in sales and marketing half of them directors and above who never have to speak to a customer. Well done in the hold them accountable department.

i have an interview this week for a hospital opening, is this a good place to be at AZ?

Overall I'd say yes. Here's the deal from my view...

I spent 10 years in Hospital sales before coming to AZ. This position is a lot less demanding than my pass positions for a couple of reasons:

- The products currently have you focused on just one area of the hospital - cath labs/cardiology (and maybe ED) as opposed to calling on a variety of hospitals departments. My previous jobs had responsible for a lot more of the hospital (ICUs, Ortho Surg, Trauma, Pharmacy etc)
- There are a lot more people calling on the institution with AZ than at my previous positions. Whereas in the past it was just basically me (with MLs, DMs etc.) AZ has Institutional Reps, Transition of Care Nurses, IDN Clinic Reps and one or two office based reps out there as well (along with a random Overlay Rep)

These two factors make me responsible for a lot less than I was at the two positions I had before in Hospital sales.

You can look at this in two ways: either this job will not give me the "career challenge satisfaction" of other hospital jobs because I keep tripping over other people

or

It is sure nice I don't have to drive hours and hours everyday while getting up at 430AM to make it to a 730AM in-service and I have some backup when I need it.

The product is a good one already with a promising future and a lot invested in it from a clinical and business standpoint

i have an interview this week for a hospital opening, is this a good place to be at AZ?

It is but the staffing level is not sustainable. Brilinta has been a major disappointment. I love the support we get to sell it but the revenue doesn't justify it. About 1/2 the market goes to generic plavix, and our branded competition Effient goes generic next year.

There is a 50/50 you'll work with a giant hoe bag, back stabbing, non-worker. She's nice but she is toxic.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5617152"]i have an interview this week for a hospital opening, is this a good place to be at AZ?[/QUOTE]

There is a 50/50 you'll work with a giant hoe bag, back stabbing, non-worker. She's nice but she is toxic.

So funny! I know exactly who you are talking about! I hope you own an umbrella for the shit-storm you'll be stuck in until she whines to management because she is has problems with her own insecurities. Totally toxic.