Home Office Inner Circle and PI

What a crock of crap...boo hoo little one. I am so f-ing tired of the bs being shoveled on here, do you believe your own drivel? We made the most money ever in 2012, highest rep commission payout in the history of the company, history meaning EVER! Ask your fellow rep from Valeant or Medicis what they got...oh thats right they either got their walking papers or if they kept their job they got told to cancel their vacation and get their ass into work between Christmas and New Years!!!! Keep whining you idiots, those who know how to sell will enjoy the ride and the rest of you will join the ranks of those who got canned and are looking for anything they can to make ends meet. Oh and i almost forgot, those Home office people you say are raking in the big bucks, they got jack last year, no HPP, only part of their bonuses for the third year running thanks to access costs so we could actually sell our shit. You idiots want to talk trash then so be it but I wonder if you actually believe your own lies. I would bet my $50k in commissions that most of the posts on here are from BU, NR, AP, DW, RC or so many of the others who got fired for being assholes and now have some "beneath them" job because they can't find any better, reality sucks doesn't it! And BTW, I'm not pro Galderma but I'm pro money and I was just looking at my first Quarter 401k statement, boy that 12% free money looks pretty good, my 11 year balance over half a mil...I'd bet my $100k salary you boys would give your left nut to get that back....ha ha ha suckers! For all you new b's, this post tells the truth, if you work hard, don't cheat, don't screw a fellow employee and develop good relationships with your docs, you will make money, get great benefits and perks and drive a decent ride all paid for by FF, KG, FH, and BJ... Good luck finding better.

This message brought to you by some douche in the south with no managed care obstacles holding him back.

I agree, nice try Home office HR person, you forgot that the reps do not get the profit sharing only managers and home office stooges. So why would you put in the fake post about HP which i believe is profit sharing and then state you would bet your commission dollars. Only a home office stooge would have put that in there. Not even sure who all of the initails are for the people you obviously pushed out of the company but why the vindictive crap about former employees? Enjoy your inner circle trip, I do not plan to be here. This place is an embarrassment.

What a crock of crap...boo hoo little one. I am so f-ing tired of the bs being shoveled on here, do you believe your own drivel? We made the most money ever in 2012, highest rep commission payout in the history of the company, history meaning EVER! Ask your fellow rep from Valeant or Medicis what they got...oh thats right they either got their walking papers or if they kept their job they got told to cancel their vacation and get their ass into work between Christmas and New Years!!!! Keep whining you idiots, those who know how to sell will enjoy the ride and the rest of you will join the ranks of those who got canned and are looking for anything they can to make ends meet. Oh and i almost forgot, those Home office people you say are raking in the big bucks, they got jack last year, no HPP, only part of their bonuses for the third year running thanks to access costs so we could actually sell our shit. You idiots want to talk trash then so be it but I wonder if you actually believe your own lies. I would bet my $50k in commissions that most of the posts on here are from BU, NR, AP, DW, RC or so many of the others who got fired for being assholes and now have some "beneath them" job because they can't find any better, reality sucks doesn't it! And BTW, I'm not pro Galderma but I'm pro money and I was just looking at my first Quarter 401k statement, boy that 12% free money looks pretty good, my 11 year balance over half a mil...I'd bet my $100k salary you boys would give your left nut to get that back....ha ha ha suckers! For all you new b's, this post tells the truth, if you work hard, don't cheat, don't screw a fellow employee and develop good relationships with your docs, you will make money, get great benefits and perks and drive a decent ride all paid for by FF, KG, FH, and BJ... Good luck finding better.

Well said KG, you are such a tool WTF is wrong with you?

Guess again...not HR...so not KG, just a long standing Acne rep (10+ yrs) who actually pays attention and I have relationships with some of my former peers now in HO...and I actually have quality conversations with people on IC, unlike you fools. Oh, and BTW DM's get HP too and there is no Profit Share program. I speak truth, you just prefer to believe the bs. I'm not wasting anymore time on this, just thought I would try honesty for a change...

10 year acne rep Manager still a tool. Keep on kissing everyones ass maybe it will pay off for you. No self respecting DM would have included KG with the commercial people. I agree with the post challenging this home office tool. HR brings nothing to the sales force. You are full of it.

Only a home office puke would make a statement that they did not realize their full bonus due to having to pay for managed care access. It goes to show how clueless and out of touch our so called SR leadership is on how the business is actually run. Without the sales-force these people would have nothing. We need to fight tooth and nail to sell good products but basically very high priced branded generics. It is not an easy sell here. But if you are a home office fool you will bitch and moan because we need to pay for access in a very competitive market place full of generic alternatives. Many of which are made at our own plant and licensed out to generic companies. I cant stand the arrogance that constantly comes from FT Worth. You want the truth you people cannot handle the truth. Shut up and enjoy the revenue and bloated benefits the sales-force constantly and consistently provides for you people. But get on stage and preach about the most important meetings of the year. I got news for you the most important meetings of the year is the ones we have with other prospective employers who are actually focused on growing a company. Not milk the life out of it and bitch because they did not get their full bonus on challenging years. Three years in a row of not making a number ? Maybe it is time to look in a mirror and take some accountability for what questionable contributions you people make.