Hmmm...I can coast and make 90K or work like a dog and get $110K

Anonymous

Which would you rather do? Work a few hours a day, collect some signatures, do a few lunches, and check off all the boxes as you enjoy sleeping a bit in on Mondays, cutting out early for your kid's lacrosse game, drive past the office while you listen to the Stern show, take 1/2 day Fridays, have a "no work on rainy days" policy.........and get 90K

OR

Comepletelyh bust your butt, work like a dog, freeze in the cold, melt in the heat, all so you can get to as many doctors as possible each day.....and get 110K?

Thus, the problem with Takeda and every other pharma company out there. WHen is management going to realize that they pay us way too much to be slackers! Give everyone a flat $52K a year and give us a bonus plan that actually REWARDS effort and talent...not one that discourages it!!! Let me make $100K in bonus if I work for it! Stop supporting the dead weight!!

<

Braggart and complainer, you just put a nail in your coffin. I'm a new hire and make a low starting pay, with bonus I can hopefully make under your base. I want to work hard to make those extra bucks.

Takeda has noticed, this is why they start new hires at a lower salary. They will weed people out like YOU (for obvious reasons)..save money and get hard workers.

So go ahead, slack away and enjoy your "easy" pay for now.....

Braggart and complainer, you just put a nail in your coffin. I'm a new hire and make a low starting pay, with bonus I can hopefully make under your base. I want to work hard to make those extra bucks.

Takeda has noticed, this is why they start new hires at a lower salary. They will weed people out like YOU (for obvious reasons)..save money and get hard workers.

So go ahead, slack away and enjoy your "easy" pay for now.....

Hate to tell you, you'll be waiting for a long time, I know people that have been slacking for 10,12 years or more and management considers them stars, so don't hold your breath.

Hate to tell you, you'll be waiting for a long time, I know people that have been slacking for 10,12 years or more and management considers them stars, so don't hold your breath.

Its the RMs fault they are clueless as to what really goes on in the field
They dont meet with customers and rely on sleezy dm's for info
If youre cute wear tight sweaters and kiss your dms ass you cant
Get away with anything

Which would you rather do? Work a few hours a day, collect some signatures, do a few lunches, and check off all the boxes as you enjoy sleeping a bit in on Mondays, cutting out early for your kid's lacrosse game, drive past the office while you listen to the Stern show, take 1/2 day Fridays, have a "no work on rainy days" policy.........and get 90K

OR

Comepletelyh bust your butt, work like a dog, freeze in the cold, melt in the heat, all so you can get to as many doctors as possible each day.....and get 110K?

Thus, the problem with Takeda and every other pharma company out there. WHen is management going to realize that they pay us way too much to be slackers! Give everyone a flat $52K a year and give us a bonus plan that actually REWARDS effort and talent...not one that discourages it!!! Let me make $100K in bonus if I work for it! Stop supporting the dead weight!!

They can't put too much emphasis on bonus because the numbers (how they are reported, how they develop goals...) are complete voodoo.