Hey Ramona

anonymous

Are you going to put on your resume that you were pivotal in getting Takeda on the US Stick exchange and at your lead it debuted at around $19 per share and is now around $13. Good job!!! Hope you get an IGNITE payout for that. I also hope none of you poor salesman spent your money on this crap. Leadership has never been interested in giving the little guy and piece of the pie, only when they wanted to see if we could help drive up demand for this crappy stock.

<

Are you going to put on your resume that you were pivotal in getting Takeda on the US Stick exchange and at your lead it debuted at around $19 per share and is now around $13. Good job!!! Hope you get an IGNITE payout for that. I also hope none of you poor salesman spent your money on this crap. Leadership has never been interested in giving the little guy and piece of the pie, only when they wanted to see if we could help drive up demand for this crappy stock.

Look at our leaders

Ramona
Mike B
Lynn U

That’s an all star cast right there.

Really want to run through a wall for them …

I bought the employee discount stock the first time around and sold it the second I could to lock in the discount. Problem was, everyone else did the same thing so fast I was only able to capture a smaller portion of my promised discount. Shove it Takeda!! So true that senior mgt does NOT care about the little guy! Nobody in life GIVES you anything, if they do, be very worried!!