• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Hey Pyott and more great acquisitons like Sanctura around the corner?? hahahahaha

<

Re: Hey Pyott and more great acquisitons like Sanctura around the corner?? hahahahah

When Pyott took over as CEO and President of Allergan in 1998 the stock was trading at $8 per share with annual sales of $716 million. Today Allergan nets over $5.3 billion in product sales and the stock is $95 per share.

Let's see, Pyott versus OP......................hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will go with Pyott.

Re: Hey Pyott and more great acquisitons like Sanctura around the corner?? hahahahah

When Pyott took over as CEO and President of Allergan in 1998 the stock was trading at $8 per share with annual sales of $716 million. Today Allergan nets over $5.3 billion in product sales and the stock is $95 per share.

Let's see, Pyott versus OP......................hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will go with Pyott.

Hilarious! OP, you just got owned.

The measure of a great leader is not only about stock price. I'll give Pyott his due on the stock, but the company has been a bad place to work for a long time, and he knows it but won't take the steps to improve the situation.

The measure of a great leader is not only about stock price. I'll give Pyott his due on the stock, but the company has been a bad place to work for a long time, and he knows it but won't take the steps to improve the situation.

It has gotten progressively worse in the last few years.

They have refused to update how they compensate reps-the current system in eyecare is antiquated.
They have refused to up look at methods of keeping and compensating tenured reps. Some are capped outor havent gotten better compensation since promotions to SSE. My bonus pool has not changed in over 15 years.
Allergan has qickly pro oted reps who have a good year or two in sales to management. A couple of good years in sales doesnot make someone a good manager
Our sales training department is antiquated too. We are stuck in Sales 101, teacing reps to show up and throw up. Believe it or not there are still managers teaching their reps to say "will you write 2 more rx's a week?". Oh my stars, this is Ridiculous!
The latest trend is intimidation, threats and fear by managers to their reps. That' really motivating!!!!
Allergan has lost sight of the individual. All the bull poop about "we are not big pharma" is laughable.
Poor Allergan. Poor us.

This company treats high performing tenured employees terrible and pays a great deal to bring in pharm benefit manager levels from other companies as director levels here just to fill seats. No one wants to work here anymore. Each position is doing the work many. That is why stock is high. Furniture in offices is an embarrassment. 3% raises for exceeding expectations. Are you kidding me? Tightest company I've worked for in my 20 years in the industry.

Nothing bad to say about Pyott, never even really the guy... only interaction is during his stage shows. The corporate culture and how they treat people though, pretty lame.

This company treats high performing tenured employees terrible and pays a great deal to bring in pharm benefit manager levels from other companies as director levels here just to fill seats. No one wants to work here anymore. Each position is doing the work many. That is why stock is high. Furniture in offices is an embarrassment. 3% raises for exceeding expectations. Are you kidding me? Tightest company I've worked for in my 20 years in the industry.

Nothing bad to say about Pyott, never even really the guy... only interaction is during his stage shows. The corporate culture and how they treat people though, pretty lame.

I have the highest respect for those working at corporate. These people are working two and sometimes three positions with minimal pay. Regardless of how we sales reps are treated, we should be kind to those at the "campus" because they have it worse than we do at lower pay. They do so much to support us.