Hey Paul check this out

Hey Paul, here is an easy one for you; get rid of the old timers in managed care and start over.
You can eliminate some huge salaries being paid for years for people who rarely leave the house. It is time for some new blood in our group.
I used to work in managed care and still have many friends there but I was always embarrassed by the behavior of some people at our meetings. I always thought that surely they recognize the self promotion and unashamed sucking up for what it was. More than embarrassing it was disgusting.

You got it right there!! Just look at the IT jobs being advertised externally, they don't specify Wilmington or Gaithersburg it's one of the other with the majority being Gaithersburg. Wilmington will die a slow and painful death over the next few years unless Pfizer shuts it down sooner!

Has anyone told John Mc that?

You all moan up there in Wilm as if we have had it so great in Gaithersburg. Seriously as soon as some of our managers were promoted they quickly forgot all about their old teams, too busy flying to Europe to care about the day to day stuff we are left to hold. Only the inner circle was promoted the rest are just ignored.

You all moan up there in Wilm as if we have had it so great in Gaithersburg. Seriously as soon as some of our managers were promoted they quickly forgot all about their old teams, too busy flying to Europe to care about the day to day stuff we are left to hold. Only the inner circle was promoted the rest are just ignored.

Nice! Ans as we can all see the cheerleader hand picked the finest of the finest. If thats the best she can do we are in bad shape.

I used to work in managed care and still have many friends there but I was always embarrassed by the behavior of some people at our meetings. I always thought that surely they recognize the self promotion and unashamed sucking up for what it was. More than embarrassing it was disgusting.
Ours in the SE is the worst.