Hey Paul check this out

Anonymous

Wait till you see what IT has coming for you guys! It doesnt get any better than this???? After the slaughter of Wilm IT, the dumb shit leading GCEIT (the stupid cheerleader) sends an email that was meant for her direct reports to ALL of GCEIT about morale being so low in Wilmington. Thats not enough. One of her dumbass Medi "leaders" RESPONDS TO ALL and says yo, SS, did you mean to send this to all of the group or just your "leadership team"?

Smoley you definitely pick the winners you stupid shit! I cant imagine why morale is so low? What the hell is wrong with you?

Wait till you see what IT has coming for you guys! It doesnt get any better than this???? After the slaughter of Wilm IT, the dumb shit leading GCEIT (the stupid cheerleader) sends an email that was meant for her direct reports to ALL of GCEIT about morale being so low in Wilmington. Thats not enough. One of her dumbass Medi "leaders" RESPONDS TO ALL and says yo, SS, did you mean to send this to all of the group or just your "leadership team"?

Smoley you definitely pick the winners you stupid shit! I cant imagine why morale is so low? What the hell is wrong with you?
SS another example of over promoting to satisfy the need for more women in management. She is in way over her head. I don't have any trouble working for a woman boss but at least pick someone who is capable.

SS another example of over promoting to satisfy the need for more women in management. She is in way over her head. I don't have any trouble working for a woman boss but at least pick someone who is capable.

She is an absolute joke amongst her entire org. Cheerleader-yes, leader-no. This wasnt just a push to get a woman in management. It was to get Medi more visible abd set the stage to close Wilm. We'll see what happens when the Medi clowns are running the show and core services are being run by our boatload of new cheap employees out of India. US presence is dying a slow painful death.

She is an absolute joke amongst her entire org. Cheerleader-yes, leader-no. This wasnt just a push to get a woman in management. It was to get Medi more visible abd set the stage to close Wilm. We'll see what happens when the Medi clowns are running the show and core services are being run by our boatload of new cheap employees out of India. US presence is dying a slow painful death.

You got it right there!! Just look at the IT jobs being advertised externally, they don't specify Wilmington or Gaithersburg it's one of the other with the majority being Gaithersburg. Wilmington will die a slow and painful death over the next few years unless Pfizer shuts it down sooner!

Is Hudson really going to tolerate someone that dumb? Might cost her the job.
I would be shocked if it doesnt, but then I cant believe she was invited to Brooklyn - and brought her whole team. I talked to her briefly and couldnt believe how empty headed she is. She tries to talk a good game but anyone with decent leadership skills can see right through it.

I would be shocked if it doesnt, but then I cant believe she was invited to Brooklyn - and brought her whole team. I talked to her briefly and couldnt believe how empty headed she is. She tries to talk a good game but anyone with decent leadership skills can see right through it.

She was invited for the entertainment.

Sales here. Heard a lot of jokes about your cheerleader but i wouldn't get you hopes up that Hudson doing anything about it. He talks his Brit jibberish but isnt really interested in what sales tools we have. We're supposed to perform miracles with crap like iCall. But good luck to ya.

Second that. She was trying to schmooze but it was obviously an insecure attempt to sidle up and make some points. Couple guys from her team who were from Wilm seemed to be able to hold an intelligent converstion, but otherwise it was a less than impressive show.

Do you really think Hudson gives a rats ass about IT??

Here is an easy win for him if he wants to eliminate waste and morale killers;clean house in managed care. Just request an audit of travel, expenses, and account activity and the rest will be easy. This one is a lob pitch down the middle of the plate and the bases are loaded.