• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Hey everyone! We have voicemail!!!

Anonymous

I could not stop laughing today when I saw the email that they want us to start using voicemail again. Excuse me, what exactly are the iPhones for? Yet another example of how out of touch and disconnected RS and NM continue to be. Can't wait until we have to go away for a week to train the team on voicemail.

<

Now I wonder what prompted this? Could it be they are worried about putting things in writing in case of another whistleblower / lawsuit? or do they miss the sounds of all our lovely voices? Answers on a postcard please (no email allowed!)

I could not stop laughing today when I saw the email that they want us to start using voicemail again. Excuse me, what exactly are the iPhones for? Yet another example of how out of touch and disconnected RS and NM continue to be. Can't wait until we have to go away for a week to train the team on voicemail.

Voicemail BS is even funnier at Allergan Eye Care! We have topics each week that we have to respond to on voicemail and everyone calls in reading our marketing messages directly from our detail pieces which then our manager forwards to our RD. It is COMICAL!