Hey corporate! The field is super productive in this awkwardness

<

Oh, come on now! This is totally normal. I'm not sure why everyone is overreacting lol :) No May meeting details, no January numbers, no open footprint planning. Yep, totally normal...

Why don't you tell us WTF is coming so we can all have more productive field days?

It's obvious something is coming. The silence is deafening.

Pssst. Secret. You're plebeian rear is the first to go.
After endless hours of brain storming on how we, senior sales magamnet, could make you a more productive rep we have decided that you are more trouble than you are worth. Instead of holding you and rocking you back and forth like a needy infant it is now our goal, senior sales management, to make you the most famous post pharma pauper (code name layoff : PPP) in this republic.
So go forward with a even more pathetic day. Be confident knowing that your life will now be completely unproductive. But not to worry, this sensation of unproductivity will be a familiar one because you are already apparently driving in circles in the parking lots of no see offices with tears running down your face with a panic strabismus focus.
I know you may not like this answer, but you asked to hear back. I hope this message found you well.