• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Here three months and already hate it.

This place is a nightmare. Sell your soul to the devils but you have a family to feed so you’re stuck. I don’t see any evidence of upper management really knowing what it’s like in the field these days. Looking to get out of this absolute Toxic Environment.

Started earlier this year. I agree. They don’t get it. There’s no way to meet the call goals they have of us in this post COVID environment.

Welcome to Lilly. Worst culture. If you are a true salesperson you will never be happy there. Small bonuses. Project after project. Unseen in any other company.

I left because of the culture, the manager, and the extra “projects”. It wasn’t because of the pay though it’s below industry standards. Glad to be gone. Left for somewhat better pay but more for relief from all of the insane micromanagement.