• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Here is the Cross-license deal we will make with idenix

Anonymous

We know you guys own the rights to the 2'methyl and you kind of got us by the cohunes. However, we deserve some credit too. We at least had the brilliance (and the cash) to buy out a company, which developed a very novel Prodrug attachment that can make your nucs work so much better. I say ..."lets make a deal!" - "Maybe 50/50 split? - How does that sound?" I will wait for your reply. In the mean time, I am going to dump more of my stock on unsuspecting fools.

We know you guys own the rights to the 2'methyl and you kind of got us by the cohunes. However, we deserve some credit too. We at least had the brilliance (and the cash) to buy out a company, which developed a very novel Prodrug attachment that can make your nucs work so much better. I say ..."lets make a deal!" - "Maybe 50/50 split? - How does that sound?" I will wait for your reply. In the mean time, I am going to dump more of my stock on unsuspecting fools.

OK, I got Ron and Seth Klarman together and talked to roger perlmutter on the phone. We all think this is a good deal for all three companies here and we are glad that you have dumped your shares, I mean you definitely would not want to be holding on to any of those shares when this story breaks. Did you get your Lawyers to draft the paperwork? If you used the same staff lawyers that you used to pre-screen Pharmasett's IP then we may want to go over the details with our staff attorneys. If not, we trust your word (did you ever fire those incompetent freaks that went down to Georgia and "researched the IP" for a whole year?) .