• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Hepatitis C National Trainer job posting

<

Let's face it this is a 1 year gig at best. The reps you hired from the outside used to make a 130 base and you low balled them with 122. Now they have walked and you need some new. Suckers to sign up. Oh and did I forget you are offering only 80 to internal candidates. Can you say Abbviecheap!

You're stoopid.
Let's face it this is a 1 year gig at best. The reps you hired from the outside used to make a 130 base and you low balled them with 122. Now they have walked and you need some new. Suckers to sign up. Oh and did I forget you are offering only 80 to internal candidates. Can you say Abbviecheap!

This is getting serious.

What is so preposterous is that it is unlikely that management will learn from this. Imho this is a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil environment. Any constructive criticism is met with ridicule or brutal attacks, from my experience. They will never get it. AbbViedersen AbbVie.

Hepatitis C seems to be the hot disease state since there are drugs coming to cure it. I'm interested in this position but my train g experience is cardiovascular, women's health, and respiratory. Should I apply or do you have to have specialty training experience?

Thanks in advance

What is so preposterous is that it is unlikely that management will learn from this. Imho this is a hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil environment. Any constructive criticism is met with ridicule or brutal attacks, from my experience. They will never get it. AbbViedersen AbbVie.

It's not like we haven't launched a blockbuster before. Just a different disease but same successful strategy. Now go away for good and don't come back.

Im thinking about applying for one of the 2 Hepatitis C sales training jobs. It looks exciting with all the representative jobs open in D, MI, IN, KS, PR, IL, NY, CA, TX AND OR. My dilemma is I'm not sure what the difference between a national sales trainer and a national sales traing lead? Who's in charge?
Thanks!!

Im thinking about applying for one of the 2 Hepatitis C sales training jobs. It looks exciting with all the representative jobs open in D, MI, IN, KS, PR, IL, NY, CA, TX AND OR. My dilemma is I'm not sure what the difference between a national sales trainer and a national sales traing lead? Who's in charge?
Thanks!!

Gordon S. is in charge of training but the issue what will your train the reps on? How Gilead is going to kick butt!! Ha! Ha! Ha! What a Losing Dufus you are!

The level of ignorance on this board is painful. Anthony got promoted from training to be a DM in Florida, that's why they are hiring another trainer. They are hiring more reps because they created new AE positions. Get your facts straight assholes.