Hemophilia CS Positions

This is one of the most coveted positions in the company...competition is going to be fierce. Not much chance if you don't already work here- lots of internal candidates.

This is one of the most coveted positions in the company...competition is going to be fierce. Not much chance if you don't already work here- lots of internal candidates.

"Coveted" might be a stretch Bucky, how about it is for the few who don't mind driving to the end of the earth and back attempting to break through the existing barriers.....

Typical lazy poor performer response. Every poor performer is afraid of existing barriers and competition. I like the challenge and like selling unlike most reps who are afraid and don't know how to sell. Ohhh poor baby you may have to earn your pay as opposed to being best in class or only treatment on the market. Sounds like a bio onc rep or any other no talent . pathetic

This will be a nightmare launch. I can already tell they have no clue about the market they are entering. It will be a ton of finger pointing and stress when uptake is slow. You couldn't pay me to take this job. Good luck to everybody.

Yeah you tell you're self that, lol. Didnt get an interview huh? Btw very negative because you're not confident in your lack of ability i see. Who wouldn't want to launch a game changing drug, the first new therapy in 20 years? That doesn't sound exciting to you? Wow

Reactions: Here

Yeah you tell you're self that, lol. Didnt get an interview huh? Btw very negative because you're not confident in your lack of ability i see. Who wouldn't want to launch a game changing drug, the first new therapy in 20 years? That doesn't sound exciting to you? Wow
You're obviously not currently involved in the hemophilia market.

"The first new therapy in 20 years" The precise reason patients will not use this product... Welcome to the hemophilia market.

Was contacted for the Atlanta territory, had a phone screen was told I would be moving forward. Now all I hear is crickets. Has anyone already started interviewing for this territory?

Offers not out yet...most positions filled internal candidates. We are going to dominate this market...guaranteed. Lot of mediocre reps with the competition. And we have the best product by far.

Reactions: Here

Offers not out yet...most positions filled internal candidates. We are going to dominate this market...guaranteed. Lot of mediocre reps with the competition. And we have the best product by far.

Very Naive and you clearly haven't sold in this market. Its not the best product that wins and don't think your product is so great. Lets see it actually get approved before you speak nonsense. Genentech doesn't even know competition and we know Gen. reps can't sell for S--t

Very Naive and you clearly haven't sold in this market. Its not the best product that wins and don't think your product is so great. Lets see it actually get approved before you speak nonsense. Genentech doesn't even know competition and we know Gen. reps can't sell for S--t

Laziest and most overpaid reps in the industry is their reputation

This attitude reminds me of Johnny Manziel on draft day, flashing the "money" sign, thinking he would dominate the NFL. In reality, he had no idea what he was stepping into. This drug may turn out to be successful, but make no mistake, you are about to sell a product in bizarro world.