• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

HEDs and HDs?

<

Worst HED so far hired is Doneeeesha in TX, what a piece of work. She has an opinion on everything, just ask her (then be prepared for the 20 minute response) and she is usually 95% of the time completely wrong. Will she never shut up? Everyone just sits back laughing and passing notes about what a complete and obnoxious person she is. She is rude to her Team, has nothing nice to say, always has to say something at every session and meeting, even when absolutely everyone in the room is about to explode from one more comment from her... Donesss-shut-up for once....please. We are all SOOOO tired of you.

Interesting choice of HEDs. Many clueless, riding coattails. Good luck to those in the East WA/OR ecosystem. Shady HED will hire worse HDs.
Worst HED so far hired is Doneeeesha in TX, what a piece of work. She has an opinion on everything, just ask her (then be prepared for the 20 minute response) and she is usually 95% of the time completely wrong. Will she never shut up? Everyone just sits back laughing and passing notes about what a complete and obnoxious person she is. She is rude to her Team, has nothing nice to say, always has to say something at every session and meeting, even when absolutely everyone in the room is about to explode from one more comment from her... Donesssha just shut up for once.....please. We are all SOOOO tired of you.

She is dumb, for real
What has us more worried and scared about this ecosystem mess is the West VP - J. Reilly. He has to be the most customer un-friendly person at Genentech and does not have a clue about our customers. Finally got to see him on stage at NFM and could not believe what I was seeing, where did they find this guy? Absolutely the worst presenter and terrible leadership style, why is Nancy protecting him? Have heard from a lot of people in the MCCO organization that he is the joke of the account management team and does not care about our customers, hospitals or patients at all; he only cares about money and screwing with customers to make sure Genentech is on top. Sad day for Genentech when they put James in charge of the West. He is not on his king thrown anymore, but will make the West region a living hell.

What has us more worried and scared about this ecosystem mess is the West VP - J. Reilly. He has to be the most customer un-friendly person at Genentech and does not have a clue about our customers. Finally got to see him on stage at NFM and could not believe what I was seeing, where did they find this guy? Absolutely the worst presenter and terrible leadership style, why is Nancy protecting him? Have heard from a lot of people in the MCCO organization that he is the joke of the account management team and does not care about our customers, hospitals or patients at all; he only cares about money and screwing with customers to make sure Genentech is on top. Sad day for Genentech when they put James in charge of the West. He is not on his king thrown anymore, but will make the West region a living hell.

Perhaps you just answered your own question. He is all about money. This is what this company stands for as long as these people are leading the organization. Most things in life are fairly predictable. We are no better than Pfizer at its worst.

I'm convinced he is on the spectrum.

I wonder how many of these HEDs and HDs could land a job outside this cocoon of nepotism in Genentech. Try to imagine these jackasses in a real and legitimate interview process outside this sinking ship. They probably would not get through the phone screen based on their arrogance and incompetence. And they will be the ones who are going to tell you if you have the right "mindset" for this dopey ecosystem! What a joke!

Not a fan of James. I spent some time in home office and saw him almost every day. He's a major introvert with zero people skills. He's very, very smart though. Still surprised he landed that particular role. As for RGM's landing HD's, I'd say they are a pretty good fit. Loads of account management experience, market knowledge and cross portfolio experience.The one's I've worked with through the years have been pretty darn good. But not all of them have landed jobs, so it's not a given for them either.Their leaders were a good team and have done well landing roles too. Paul O, Mike Z and Donishea all found places in the new ecosystems. I think that team may not get the respect they deserve. And no, I'm not and RGM!

Not a fan of James. I spent some time in home office and saw him almost every day. He's a major introvert with zero people skills. He's very, very smart though. Still surprised he landed that particular role. As for RGM's landing HD's, I'd say they are a pretty good fit. Loads of account management experience, market knowledge and cross portfolio experience.The one's I've worked with through the years have been pretty darn good. But not all of them have landed jobs, so it's not a given for them either.Their leaders were a good team and have done well landing roles too. Paul O, Mike Z and Donishea all found places in the new ecosystems. I think that team may not get the respect they deserve. And no, I'm not and RGM!

Wasn't Duhnisha named HED in a pioneer ecosystem? They are just getting going....why would she now be allowed to move to a different ecosystem without being in that job for even a year? hmmm....

Wasn't Duhnisha named HED in a pioneer ecosystem? They are just getting going....why would she now be allowed to move to a different ecosystem without being in that job for even a year? hmmm....
Yes, she was selected as the HED for the pioneer ecosystem Louisiana/Mississippi even though she lives in DFW area. She hired the HDs and the ICs for that pioneer eco. When inland TX ecosystem opened up, she applied for - and got - that HED role. Meanwhile a GREAT leader, who also lives in Texas (GH), was placed as the Louisiana/Mississippi HED. So messed up and just makes you want to say bye bye GNE!

The fact that HDs/HEDs are playing musical chairs disgusts most of us. If we start taking them into accounts and then they leave, is just more inconsistency! This has to stop. Embarrassing

Yes, she was selected as the HED for the pioneer ecosystem Louisiana/Mississippi even though she lives in DFW area. She hired the HDs and the ICs for that pioneer eco. When inland TX ecosystem opened up, she applied for - and got - that HED role. Meanwhile a GREAT leader, who also lives in Texas (GH), was placed as the Louisiana/Mississippi HED. So messed up and just makes you want to say bye bye GNE!

Hm...wasn't the intention for the leadership and ecosystem members to LIVE in the ecosystem, get up, read the local news, have direct connections with the community, etc... There have been good leaders that lived in MS/LA that left the organization after getting passed over. TX isn't even in the same "region" as LA/MS. At least it appears, based on your comment, that the new HED is good. Maybe he'll stay a little while.....or until he can hop back into TX.