hcv

Humira will take us into 2022. Imbruvica will take over any Humira loss. Ricky has great things planned for all of us. Don't listen to the angry mole Loots song boy, His meds wear off and he gets angry. Looks like his federal assistance will be halted when trump takes over.

Humira will take us into 2022. Imbruvica will take over any Humira loss. Ricky has great things planned for all of us. Don't listen to the angry mole Loots song boy, His meds wear off and he gets angry. Looks like his federal assistance will be halted when trump takes over.

"Imbruvica will take over any Humira loss"... great insight, but numbers don't support your argument

Imbruvica 1q16 sales @ $381M with an annual run rate of only $1.5B >>> not even close to $12B target

*** paid $21B for Imbruvica, WOW that's a long break even rate

One of the S&P 500’s big LOSERS for Wednesday May 11 was Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD). The company’s stock fell 2.65% to $83.90 on volume of 8.21 million shares.
The stock opened the day at 86.39 and traded between a low of $83.81 and a high of $86.40. The stock finished the day down $2.28 per share. Gilead Sciences Inc. has an average daily volume of 12.37 million and a total float of 1.33 billion shares. The 50-day SMA for Gilead Sciences Inc. is $92.73 and its 200-day SMA is $99.08. The high for the stock over the last 52 weeks is $123.37 and the low is $81.89.
THE MOLE IS CRYING ....2 FUNNI
and
Hilliarious

Why does Haas make so much money, because of increase in our Hep C market ?

Yep Yep, because he increased sales by 79% and knows Hep C like the back of his hand. He just received 3800 qualified options for Q1 @ $62 each. How come we don't receive options ?
We are pushing product but don't get respect. At least I'm not at Gilead I heard it's a bloodbath in HV because of Discounted vouchers and VA budget running out by Q4. 45 reps were PIPd and let go. You think Jeff will reduce head count ? I don't think so because we are breaking stride

Yep Yep, because he increased sales by 79% and knows Hep C like the back of his hand. He just received 3800 qualified options for Q1 @ $62 each. How come we don't receive options ?
We are pushing product but don't get respect. At least I'm not at Gilead I heard it's a bloodbath in HV because of Discounted vouchers and VA budget running out by Q4. 45 reps were PIPd and let go. You think Jeff will reduce head count ? I don't think so because we are breaking stride

You sound like a dillusional Metabolics rep. The only stride you break is your downhill stride that shows nothing but decreases in sales. Every one of HCV's planned follow ons is behind the competition from every perspective.

As earlier poster said:

Metabolics is dead and HCV is circling the drain.

HCV would of been ditched already if not for the huge black eye it gives AbbVie to so obviously missed the mark so miserably.

Be prepared for HUGE territories and lots of driving and lonely hotel nights away from home as they continue to attrit this travesty.

Signed,
Your friendly Onc reps