• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

HCV Division End

<

This franchise needs to pull its head out from its arse and wake up! You're not the shit you think you are....you guys better be thinking of a spectacular game plan in order to even get a SLIVER of this HCV pie! You're delusional if you think the market share you will get will be anything more than crumbs.....Bueller...Bueller...........

any doc that writes for 5D should have their license revoked. The days of kickbacks and bribes are over. Good luck, so glad I got out. I'm sure your get a few scumbags to Rx but they won't feel good about it. At least BMS didn't want to put their reps in that situation.

Great data on Merck's QD regimen was recently posted! If I was Ricky, I would fold my tent and look to buy another company. HCV is not going to bring in revenues for Abbvie!